2017-07-31 07:48:42 True False
Headquarters: Munich, Germany
Do you thrive on making users smile?
Do you live for creating delightful and memorable customer experiences?
If so, then read on…
What we’re looking for
To support our product team, LaterPay is looking for a talented UX/UI Designer with a passion for ‘wowing!’ users to help us create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate will have an eye for clean, simplistic design, possess superior UX/UI design skills and be able to translate high-level requirements and concepts into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces and flows. As you would be the first UX/UI Designer to work at LaterPay, the role will be both a challenge and a great opportunity for ownership over the development of these processes and disciplines within the company as well as for growth as we grow.
What we do
At LaterPay, we empower the business of paid content and services across the Internet. In our process, when a visitor reaches paid content, instead of having to complete a form and hand over a credit card, the user simply agrees to pay later and gets instant access to content, resulting in increased sales conversions and a better user experience.
We believe that consuming paid content should be as easy and convenient as going out to dinner: you are served first and you pay later.
As part of the product management team, you will
- Collaborate with engineering teams to optimise and improve current user flows and design
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Work with the business team to conceptualise thoughtful, original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to the product and any new or existing projects
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Identify both existing and potential design problems and provide elegant solutions
- Conduct user research and assist in A/B testing with a view to translating user feedback into thoughtful, user-driven design
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UX/UI experience across mobile and web
- Strong UX/UI design skills with an awesome portfolio
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, personas, user journeys and process flows
- Proficiency in tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator (or other visual design and wire-framing tools)
- Great attention to detail
- Deliver consistent, engaging experiences across all user journeys
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UX/UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an agile, iterative development environment (useful but not required)
- Fluency in English
How we work
As a distributed team, we’re not too bothered by when and where you work. That said, most of us work Monday to Friday from 9 UTC to 6 UTC, and ideally you’d overlap heavily with that.
We try to be as asynchronous as possible, but feel that we need some “synchronicity” to work well.
- Based in UTC+4 and want to work “normal hours”? Sure.
- Based in UTC-8 and want to time-shift your days to overlap with “Team UTC”? If that works for you, sure.
- Hobbies, family, pets etc. that require you to take time out of your day? Assuming you can maintain a reasonable amount of overlap with the rest of the team, sure.
To apply: Please apply here: https://laterpay.workable.com/j/50D2C70944
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 9 أشهر
منذ 6 أشهر