As a UX Designer, you are mastering your craft while learning to lead the charge.You are the designer who executes on all the daily UX activities on your assigned projects. You’re a digital omnivore. Your appetite is never quenched. In this role, you are helping drive the design process as a primary design production contributor.
This will be an embedded role with one of our clients in Philadelphia, but you will work incredibly closely with the Mondo Robot team.
- Develop and document detailed user experience specifications that address business, brand and user requirements
- Design customer journeys, flow diagrams, high-level wireframes and prototypes to explore and communicate experience design ideas
- Analyze and organize complex content structures with input from the team
- Simultaneously work on multiple projects
- Support internal and external workshops
- Know the business rule complexities on your assigned projects
- Contribute to the architecture of usability testing sessions
- Bring it everyday
- 3-5 years experience as a UX designer or in a related field
- Bachelor's degree preferred in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design; HCI; Communications, or related field
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- An excellent capacity for expressing ideas in writing
- Self-motivated, disciplined and deadline driven
- Keen understanding of common practices creating content architecture and user interfaces
- Proven experience working with scenarios, workflows, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, mockups, etc.
- Comfortable at contributing to group collaboration sessions
- An understanding of web technologies and their impact on proposed design solutions
- A familiarity with the agile software development process is a plus
- A detailed portfolio with a breakdown of your process is required