User Experience Writerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر 2017-08-18 20:14:14
InVision is the world’s leading product design platform, powering the future of digital product design through our deep understanding of the dynamics of collaboration. We provide two million people with the power to prototype, review, refine, manage and user test web and mobile products. InVision drives the product design process at leading Fortune 100 companies, including at Disney, IBM, Walmart, Apple, Verizon and General Motors. Backed by Accel, ICONIQ Capital, FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global and others. InVision is a distributed team with over 300 employees around the world.
What You’ll Do:
- Work cross-functionally with teams across the organization, including design, product, marketing, and other departments to create delightful experiences for our customers
- Craft clear, concise, and consistent language across our product to help users understand and engage with our tools and features
- Collaborate with research, product marketing, and customer-facing teams to continuously evolve our product narrative and write copy that speaks to customers across each stage
- Become an expert on the InVision voice and tone, to ensure it resonates throughout our products
- Build style guidelines that help define consistency across the product
- Work on product and feature naming
- Create, maintain, and implement shared nomenclature across InVision
Who You Are:
- User-focused and able to communicate information that is valuable to people during their decision process
- Equally comfortable editing existing copy or creating new copy from scratch with input from stakeholders
- Able to own the copy for everything the user experience requires—navigation items, buttons, tool tips, emails, release notes, and more
- A team player who can collaborate effectively, spread knowledge and improve process within your team and across the company
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|