User Experience Designer (UX Designer)نشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر 2017-08-14 13:59:38
Do you enjoy creating simple and beautiful solutions to complex problems?
Do you love spending time with users to understand their biggest needs?
Ever frustrated by having to simply “make it look good” instead of having true influence on how a product works?
As a User Experience Designer expert, you will play a hands-on role in creating a stellar experience for our user. Possessing strong creative, technical, and problem-solving skills is a must. The UX designer will have a heavy focus on content, visual design, user research, and product strategy. You’ll be a part of a collaborative team of product managers, developers, architects, and designers.
At CoConstruct, we deliver software that transforms the lives of our users by eliminating the chaos in their days and creating rewarding building experiences for home builders and their clients.
With over 100,000 users and expected 2017 growth of 100%, your contributions on the product development team will be key for powering our mission-critical software for thousands of home builders and remodelers around the world and for bringing new features and refinements for the thousands more signing up this year.
And it’s not all about the design. Whether it’s a pancake breakfast, a gamer night, a 5k mud obstacle course race, or a happy hour, there’s time to enjoy the other people who are on the mission with you.
We’re already the #1 rated company in our space, and you can see how much our customers love our system and our people (http://www.softwareadvice.com/construction/co-construct-profile/#reviews).
We’re also on strong financial footing, with 12 years of profitable history and three years running on the Inc. Magazine list of fastest growing privately held companies in the US. But, there’s so much more we can do. And that’s why we need you to join our growing team.
- Have 3+ years of experience designing client facing web based and mobile products.
- Have a love for design, business, and technology -- particularly where they intersect -- that makes you keenly aware of the value of good and bad experiences around you.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment but be able to confidently design beginning-to-end individually when necessary.
- Be experienced in simplifying complex systems into beautiful and effective web and mobile applications.
- Be equally comfortable with varying degrees of design fidelity from sketching to high-fidelity visual design and knows when to leverage each.
- Demonstrate knowledge of common mobile web and native app design patterns and an understanding of what problems they solve and/or create.
- Be comfortable working alongside developers and supporting the Agile development process to ensure products are built to spec, understanding that specs can evolve throughout the process.
- Be comfortable moving between active and upcoming projects seamlessly and managing expectations with stakeholders.
- Have strong understanding of various usability test and interview strategies and experience applying them to get feedback on designs.
Nice to have skills:
- BA/BS+ degree in Visual Communication, Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design or related area
- Strong experience with Sketch, InVision, and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and Android’s Material Design Language for creating mobile app experiences
- Create and communicate design and product vision through sketching, wireframes, mockups, interactive prototypes, and pixel perfect layouts.
- Facilitate design meetings to share ongoing work for internal feedback.
- Monitor enhancement requests, conduct usability testing, and interview customers to discover pain points with CoConstruct as well as validate enhancements or newly designed experiences.
- Generate design assets, user stories, and other artifacts to guide development team in production of new features.
- Collaborate with developers through participation in daily standups, ongoing sprint planning, and QA efforts to ensure features fulfill user’s expectations before release.
- Keep self and team aware of current and emerging interaction design patterns and trends and offer insights into how they can be leveraged throughout the project.
A digital portfolio showcasing best examples of your work is required for all applicants.
We are a growing company with lots of opportunity — rated by Inc. Magazine as a fastest growing privately held company in the US in 2014, 2015, and 2016. We are the #1 highest-rated company in our space and are #2 by market share and looking for a stellar designer to help us move to #1.
CoConstruct offers an excellent benefits package:
- Medical, dental and vision (employer covers 100% of employee’s health care and dental premiums)
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Employer-paid training for relevant skills
Why come to Charlottesville, VA?
- Internationally recognized foodie, brewery, and winery destination
- Thriving music, tech, and art scenes
- Our historic Downtown Mall has many venues, restaurants, and unique shops. It is a great place to experience music and performances of all kinds
- Nestled near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains
- The University of Virginia offers top tier educational opportunities
- Moderate cost of living for high quality of life
- Close proximity to Richmond and the Nation’s Capital Washington, DC – you will never run out of things to do
CoConstruct is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The purpose of this document is to provide a general statement of the major responsibilities of this position and is not intended to describe all elements of the work that may be performed and should not serve as the sole criteria for personnel decisions.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|