User Experience Designerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
TED is a critically acclaimed, award-winning conference and website featuring inspired talks from the world’s leading thinkers and doers. Since 2006, TED Talks have been watched more than four billion times worldwide and drawn best-of-breed sponsors and partnerships. We pride ourselves on combining intelligent, forward-thinking content with leading-edge technology and intuitive design. And we’re hiring!
We’re looking for an experienced, detail-oriented and deeply collaborative UX / UI Designer capable of developing high-fidelity, visually appealing prototypes. Experience with design systems is a must.
The UX / UI Designer will work on the entire range of TED initiatives (TEDx, TED-Ed, TED Fellows, and the TED Prize), as well as the TED.com and other online properties. The UX / UI Designer will also work on a myriad of internal applications that support our organization.
This role involves developing requirements, user flows, UI mockups, and prototypes. Other core activities include research and usability testing; conducting best practices audits; and working collaboratively with internal stakeholders, product managers, engineers, and other members of the Tech team.
Our team is passionate about TED’s content and the prospect of creating a stronger platform to enable the exchange of ideas worldwide. We’re endlessly curious. We don’t take ourselves too seriously. And we love to work alongside nice people.
TED is committed to the goal of building a welcoming, culturally diverse community and strongly encourages female and minority applicants to apply.
This is a full-time position. Candidates can work remotely, though in or near NYC is a bonus.
- A user-first mindset — lots of empathy, advocacy, and a passionate drive to do what’s right.
- An uncanny ability to think through all the use cases, not just the happy path.
- Well-versed in all the tools of the UX trade.
- Extremely strong design chops with a keen sensitivity to typography, composition and flow, as well as experience working with design systems and patterns.
- Technically conscious and able to collaborate with engineers. While coding experience and competence can be an advantage, it is not required.
- Humble but confident, with a sense of how research, data and instinct play into decision making.
- Self-starter who knows how to manage time and project workload.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|