User Experience Designerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
Marketing shouldn’t be hard—it should be fun. That’s why we built TINT, a marketing platform that help marketers leverage user-generated content. TINT curates the best user-generated content and showcases it throughout your marketing efforts. We believe in letting your community- the real people that use, share, and love your brand- tell your true brand story.
With a smart and disciplined team focused on business metrics and company culture, we have been able to grow profitably without raising any additional venture capital money, and are now leading our market. We share bonuses every quarter when we meet our financial goals. TINT prides itself on a transparent culture where everything from meeting notes to salaries are shared, and we also have a pretty cool self-improvement program to boot. You can find out more about our approach and culture here.
TINT is looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to help uncover pain-points and deliver well-thought solutions to our customers’ problems. You will think through user problems, develop solutions, mock them up in detail, and work with engineers to build them. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, embrace change, and want to put your work in front of 5,000+ brands and organizations around the globe, we feel this position is fit for you!
- Oversee and evolve TINTs product design, user experience and visual language so that it connects to our global and diverse user base of individuals, brands and businesses.
- Serve as the dedicated designer on our product team, working closely with product managers and engineers to ideate, create, and deliver high-quality user experiences that form a cohesive product across our web platform and mobile applications.
- Work closely with our Brand Design Manager to ensure that our UI is aligned with our brand style.
- Own and continually improve the product design lifecycle to deliver solutions that address real user problems, meet strategic business goals, and bring about novel and innovative ideas.
- Work closely with engineers to make incremental improvements to the current UI/UX within the TINT platform.
- Conduct customer research ranging from insight protocols to usability tests and have a familiarity with UX processes including contextual inquiry and analysis, creating proto personas and storyboard narratives, generating experience maps, creating low fidelity wireframes and prototypes for user testing, and generating pilot test plans.
- Enhance the company’s understanding of the impact of effective design as well as a methodical approach to identifying, understanding, and meeting user needs.
Must Have Qualifications
- 3+ years or relevant work experience in B2B or SaaS design
- Strong understanding of Sketch and Creative Cloud
- Ability to adapt to and improve our agile process
- Strong knowledge of UX fundamentals
- Proven collaboration and communication skills
- A thorough understanding of information architecture and interaction models
- Expertise in Sketch and InVision
- Experience with animation prototyping tools such as Framer, Principle, or Flinto.
- Experience conducting user testing for rapid prototypes
- Familiarity with Jobs To Be Done framework
- Salary ranging from $70-$125k with equity ranging from .02- .20%
- Personal Development Stipend- A monthly stipend designed for self-improvement. Whether it’s books, yoga classes, or a fitness tracker, we want our teammates to improve themselves.
- Team Transparency- We calculate compensation based on a formula that we all agree on. Cap table is made available to all employees. Business financials are known by all teammates.
- You will play a critical role in determining the company’s success. We want someone who brings a strong opinion to the table and challenges us to perform to the highest standards.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Covered
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Commute reimbursement up to $80 per month
- Free lunch, everyday!
- Flexible vacation policy with recommended 1 week off per quarter.
- Flexible remote work policy
- Monthly philanthropy opportunities
- Biannual company retreats
- Team bonuses for hitting financial milestones
- Your own MacBook laptop
Note that this position is open to candidates living in the US or Canada only.
Please be sure to include a link to your portfolio or Dribbble/Behance on your resume!
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|