We are looking for a Front-end Web Developer (Mid to Senior level) to join our team as soon as possible. This position is remote and full-time contract to full-time permanent. Looking for someone excited about user experience and eager to be part of a quickly growing team and company. You will be responsible for the user interface of our application and marketing platforms.
Webconnex is a small team in charge of creating a suite of products to enable users to create and manage all forms of registration applications ranging from donations and race registration to conferences and ticketing. Our team is full of smart and motivated people looking to make awesome products.
Our customers include: Crossfit, Major League Baseball, Google, The American Red Cross, TEDx, Southwest Airlines and ColorVibe
We like to have fun and work hard. Benefits include:
- Remote work flexibility
- Yearly trips to work out of the country as a team(primarily in someplace tropical).
- Competitive salaries
Find more information at: http://www.webconnex.com
Skills and Requirements
- Good verbal and written English communication skills. Experience working with distributed teams.
- HTML5 + CSS 3
- UX, UI, Responsive Web Design
- Sass (CSS frameworks knowledge beneficial. Bootstrap and Bourbon)
- Familarity with React, Angular and build tools like Gulp and Webpack
- Linux, Shell
- Build and maintain responsive dynamic user interfaces across all of our apps
- Work closely with back-end engineers and product managers to iterate on current product
- Prototype proof of concepts with product team
- Help further optimize the UI mark-up
- Strong understanding of both mobile and web user experiences
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
For more info and to apply visit demo.regfox.com/front-end-developer-application