At CheckRecipient, we have the ambitious goal of protecting enterprise networks against new and intelligent cyber threats, making it impossible for sensitive information to end up in the wrong hands.
Through advanced machine learning and natural language processing (NLP), CheckRecipient prevents breaches in real-time, outsmarting traditional rule-based, admin-intensive approaches which can only report a breach after it has occurred.
Founded by a team of Imperial College engineers, we’re backed by some of the world’s leading technology investors. We work with international clients in the financial, legal and professional services sectors who trust us to find the most intelligent ways to keep their data secure.
We’ve recently closed a fundraising round of $2.7m led by Accel and LocalGlobe and we are looking to work with the brightest minds to help us accomplish our goal and help us defend our clients against the biggest cybersecurity problems.
We’re looking to work with the brightest minds to help us accomplish our goal and help us defend our clients against the biggest cybersecurity problems.
Being a Designer At CheckRecipient
We’re a technology company who place a huge importance on design. As the company’s first designer, you’ll have the exciting challenge of help us rethink the CheckRecipient dashboard and apply design and branding to all of our company content and collateral. You should be comfortable designing complex front-end dashboards for software platforms as well as very good overall digital design skills that can be applied to branding and content creation (including product documentation and client presentations).
You should apply if a lot of the below sounds like you:
- A creative thinker with a passion for software design and communication
- Can find the balance between innovative, original concepts and practical, deliverable solutions
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Comfortable working on multiple projects and tasks at any one time
- Highly proficient with Adobe CS, Sketch and other design tools
- Have worked on large, complex Enterprise-grade dashboards before
- Previous experience working for a venture-backed startup
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity options
- Choose your own kit
- Central London office location
- Regular team socials and activities
- £30,000 - £50,000 (DOE) + equity
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com and take the time to write a quick cover letter about why you’d like to work at CheckRecipient and specifically what attracts you to this role.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters unless we have specifically asked a given recruiter to submit candidates for this role
Please note that we can only accept applications from people who currently have the right to work in the UK. We are unable to sponsor someone to work in the UK who does not currently have the right to do so