2017-08-24 00:42:47 True False
Technical Support Engineer - US East Coast Hours
Headquarters: Phoenix, AZ
Attainia is hiring up and coming Support Engineers. If you’re looking for an entry level job where you can make an impact from day one and learn and grow a ton on the job, then this is the place for you. It’s also your chance to join the ground floor of a rapidly expanding and well established company. Opportunities abound for career growth and leadership.
As a L1 Technical Support Engineer you’ll be responding to and working directly with our customers. You’re responsible for understanding the challenge they are running into, documenting it, and then ensure the appropriate team member gets the details to resolve the issue. As the “face” of Attainia, this role is critical to the success of our Support organization.
In this role, you will be expected to be pleasant, engaging, able to think on your feet, and love servicing our external and internal members. This role is an entry level role with tremendous growth potential into more senior roles w/in Attainia.
This role will cover the east coast shift of 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Work together with Technical Support Team to manage the flow of communication and inquiries from our customer base utilizing our customer management software
· Handle in-bound inquiries from customers; via telephone, application, internally and email in a courteous manner
· Provide first tier technical support (password resets, website help, application assistance and initial triage)
· Document all pertinent end user identification information including name, organization and reason for contact
· Build rapport and elicit problem details from external and internal customers
· Research and quickly resolve issues by walking customer through problem solving process or providing either video or steps via email
· Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed the customer’s expectations
· Escalate problems to the appropriate experienced technician
· Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the Technical Support Team
· Recommend procedure and process flow modifications and improvements
· Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
· Work with all Attainia teams, assisting in sales, service, operations as needed
· 1-2 years, or more, work experience
· Excellent communication and customer service skills, both written and oral
· Highly organized and commensurate attention to detail
· Flexible, highly accountable, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Prior use of SalesForce, RingCentral, Rescue and other customer support tools is a plus
· Strong ability to work well in a team environment
· Knowledge of SQL or Customer Management experience is a plus
· Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing and application issues
· Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
· Ability to present ideas in a concise and user-friendly language
· Highly self motivated and directed
· Keen attention to detail
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Exceptional Customer Service orientation
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
To apply: Send a resume to email@example.com.
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 9 أشهر
منذ 7 أشهر