Twilio’s Support agents are the voice of Twilio to our customers and partners. As a founding member of our live chat team, you will focus on providing friendly, professional customer service to everyone who chooses to chat with us while fine-tuning our processes to ensure we are consistently exceeding customer expectations. You will work with our customers’ and partners’ developers and support personnel to guide them through the products and services Twilio provides with tremendous business impact.
About the job:
- Help answer questions and resolve issues from customers via live chat.
- Multi-task between several different customer conversations, while simultaneously using resources such as the website and internal knowledge base to answer customer inquiries.
- Perform fine-tuning of Chat operational processes and materials to facilitate value growth for the customer and increased customer satisfaction scores.
- Follow up on some live chat sessions via email as well as managing email communications with other twilio customers as a tier 1 for billing, account administration, and other Twilio-related questions.
- Work in a fast paced, high volume, changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in a client-facing technical role, preferably in supporting REST API or enterprise software
- A firm understanding of the technology stacks common to the Web ecosystem.
- A functional knowledge of general purpose programming languages.
- Strong problem-solving and technical troubleshooting skills
- Conversational, patient and empathetic, with a positive attitude and great ethics
- People person, with a huge desire to help others succeed.
- Ability to professionally and diplomatically address customer concerns and provide concise feedback.
- Excellent reading comprehension, listening, and writing skills.
- Previous experience in live chat support strongly preferred
- Previous exposure to Twilio products a great plus
- Coding experience in any language.
Twilio’s mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST