2017-07-31 23:43:11 True False
Technical Support Engineer
Headquarters: Portland, OR
We're looking for a technical support engineer to join our growing team. This role is perfect for someone who’s technical and enjoys working with people. The role is hugely important in helping our customers be successful with our product.
If you like debugging, troubleshooting, are good at managing priorities and are a clear written communicator - this is for you. An interest in e-commerce wins brownie points.
CartHook is a fast growing start-up that creates apps for e-commerce platforms. We have offices in Oregon, New York, and Slovenia.
Our Website: https://carthook.com
Here's a demo of our primary product: http://content.carthook.com/carthook-checkout-demo
What you should know:
- PHP (must have experience w/ PHP frameworks -- ideally, Laravel)
- It would be nice if you are familiar with Vagrant and Homestead
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with teammates and customers directly to solve technical support problems
- Helping identify bugs and tracking issues over time
- Working closely with our developers in Slovenia on internal projects
- Contributing to create and maintain support documentation
This position will work in close collaboration with both the support team in Portland, as well as the dev team in Slovenia.
We are growing very quickly, so this is a fun and challenging environment :)
To apply: Apply here: https://carthook-inc.typeform.com/to/zLEKp4
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 11 شهر
منذ 8 أشهر