TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEERنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
Remote Work Location
AgilityFeat is looking for a talented technical support person to work remotely and help us onboard and support our current and growing customers as we update and expand our platform and its underlying technology stack.
You might be a good fit for this position if:
- You’re a natural problem-solver and enjoy seeing things to the end
- You take pride in providing world-class Support, feeling real joy in answering questions and solving problems or – better yet – preventing questions and problems
- You know how to really listen and have empathy for a customer’s situation
- You’re great at answering support requests, and you’re not too bashful to get on live chat or the phone to work through customers' issues in real time
- You know how to handle difficult –even irate – customers without making the situation worse and aren’t afraid to diplomatically deliver bad news
- You THRIVE on going the extra mile…even when it’s not asked for
- You possess technical adaptability in a constantly changing and expanding work environment
- You have a history of resolving complex support issues that may not be well documented and applying your knowledge to writing and improving support procedures and knowledge base articles
- You are adaptable to learning, deploying, and supporting new technologies.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Becoming a product expert, especially on its more technical aspects
- Assessing product issues and resolving basic to complex support requests received via email, telephone, live chat, or the platform
- Troubleshooting new or potential bugs and thoroughly reporting on them via Jira QA tickets
- Working with customers and partners to troubleshoot connections to systems integrated with / connected to SRM platform
- Monitoring platform performance with tools such as New Relic
- Participating in incident response and communications when the platform or a connected system experiences degraded performance, a partial or complete outage, or scheduled maintenance
- Interacting with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
- Maintaining detailed records of all interactions for each support request in our support ticketing system, Zendesk
- Working effectively and efficiently under limited supervision and earning latitude to use of initiative and independent judgment
- Educating employees and external staff on our products
- Creating content (written, audio, and video content in knowledge-base articles or answers to frequently asked questions) that helps customers understand features and how to use them effectively
- Evaluating new software releases for compatibility with existing features and creating content that helps customers understand how those new/updated features work and how to use them effectively.
Experience and Skills You’ll Need
- Demonstrable skill dealing with complex issues, troubleshooting, and problem resolution, preferably with SaaS platforms
- Exceptional audible and written communication and interpersonal skills to provide clear and empathetic customer support through any channel
- Basic understanding of SaaS concepts and technologies, strong Web and Mobile app navigational and troubleshooting skills, and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple support requests and tasks at the same time
- Working understanding of RESTful Application Program Interface (API) concepts
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems (Mac OSX, Windows 10, iOS, and Android) and web browsers (e.g., Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Things You’ll Need
- Availability to work a 5-day work week within our Support schedule (Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM Eastern Time; Saturday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time)
- A strong, stable broadband internet connection that can handle Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) calls, streaming video, and comparable high-bandwidth applications
- A work environment where you can take telephone and video calls and record video and audio without interruption, distraction, or background noise.
Experiences and Skills We’ll Really Like
- Experience in heavy/medium duty truck parts/service or a parallel industry
- Experience with remote desktop applications
- Experience with Zendesk products (Support, Guide, Chat) products
- Experience with tools commonly used in SaaS companies (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Slack, Zoom)
- Experience creating How To videos and knowledge base articles (links to examples of your work would be awesome!)
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, SMTP, HTTP, SSL, and TCP/IP protocols and the effects they have on an end user’s experience with a SaaS platform
- Industry training or certifications (e.g., Microsoft MCSE, MCITP, Cisco IOS (CLI) or Cisco certification)
- Education or experience with a programming or scripting language (e.g., Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python) or SQL
- Spoken and written communication skills in languages other than American English, particularly Spanish, French, or Swedish.
What’s In It For You
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunities to grow Support and Technology skills
- Dynamic and dedicated team who help one another learn
- Casual dress code.
Sound Like a Good Fit?
If so, we’d love to talk to you! Please submit the following to apply:
- Resume (including months/years of employment for each position)
- Cover letter explaining:
- Why you’d be great at Technical Support
- Why you want to work in Technical Support
- Links to examples of Support content you’ve personally created (e.g., How To videos, Knowledge Base articles, FAQs, API documentation)
WebRTC.ventures was founded in 2010 by Arin Sime. Arin lives in Virginia, and travels around the companies American training methodologies agile and Scrum and Kanban.
In 2011, Arin was associated with David Alfaro of Costa Rica to begin providing development services software nearshore to customers WebRTC.ventures in the USA. David is a leading IT experience in Costa Rica, and well known in Costa Rica as one of the first to bring Agile to America Central.
David and Arin ensure that WebRTC.ventures always strives to deliver high quality services and high efficiency for our customers. But our team full command so that really makes us special. Read our Commando's Creed to know the values that have made us successful http://www.agilityfeat.com/creed
Our team builds communication applications for the web and mobile, using real time technologies like WebRTC, TokBox, PubNub, and more.
We do one thing: Product Development. But we do that one thing in three different ways: Design, Development, and Training. It's the joy of creating better software products that run as a common thread through everything we do. Through design assessments and implementation, to development projects, to training client teams on how to build better software, our goal is always to help create products customers will love.
Oh..we actually do like long walks on the beach, and annually take our team on trips in Costa Rica or other interesting places in Latin America.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|