Technical Support Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
Contentful is a content management developer platform that enables web and mobile developers to manage, integrate, and deliver digital content to any kind of device or service that can connect to an API - be it smart cars, VR, mobile, web, digital signage, or any new platform. We solve the complexities of content management for tens of thousands web and mobile developers, some independent and many working at enterprise customers that include Jack-in-the-box, Petsmart, Specialized, and Urban Outfitters.
We're a fun team of over 120 people from 37 nations with offices in Berlin and San Francisco, backed by top VCs (Benchmark, Trinity, Balderton, Point Nine), growing at an amazing pace, and looking for more amazing individuals to join our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Contentful’s Technical Support Engineers are at the forefront of our efforts to assist customers who are building amazing websites, apps, and other digital experiences using cutting-edge technologies.
Working directly with developers from our customers, our Technical Support Engineers help some of them with massive scaling and others with getting started on new integrations.
Through ticket-based assistance, they identify and research Contentful-related issues that users experience, and then troubleshoot and help resolve those issues.
By providing this assistance, and escalating issues when necessary to our Engineering team, our Technical Support Engineers give our customers confidence that their needs are represented and addressed.
Many large customers rely on Contentful to power their public websites, mobile apps, and other mission-critical parts of their business; our Technical Support Engineers play a vital role in enabling their success in doing so.
Technical Support Engineers are members of Contentful’s Customer Support Team, which falls within our Customer Success Department. A spirited group from around the globe, we keep things light-hearted while also solving difficult customer situations and creating new internal processes. Intellectual curiosity and interpersonal relationship skills are core to what we do; we seek to understand the “why” and not just the “what.” We practice empathy and the art of anticipating customer needs.
- A track record of getting things done in an environment that combines collaboration and individual responsibility
- Software development experience in one or more of our supported languages
- Experience working with APIs and API-based SaaS integrations
- A good understanding of how web applications and mobile apps are built and work
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly explain concepts and produce example code that complements your explanation
- Confidence with common UNIX-like command line tools
- Ability to read server logs and process them to aggregate/analyze data
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written (German not required)
- An understanding of Agile processes or experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
- Previous experience in a Support role and working in a team
- Work for an innovative technology company and collaborate with amazing customers as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive.
- Join the forefront of the microservices revolution and help companies build modern architectures for mission-critical applications.
- When you grow we grow. We offer an education budget and extra days off to be spent on your self-development.
- Set up for success: from your hardware to your chair, we've literally got your back.
- As much artisan coffee, you can handle.
- Sharpen your Playstation, ping pong, and kicker/foosball skills during breaks in the day.
- Brush up your language skills: our team speaks more than 20 languages and we offer free German classes.
- We provide a relocation budget to support your move to Berlin or San Francisco and will help you settle into your exciting new city.
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|