Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
We're searching for a writer with strong technical fluency and a sincere, enthusiastic tone to write emails to technical folks (software engineers, product managers, product designers, etc.). You must have prior experience with (or a strong interest in) software engineering — online coding courses, bootcamps, building your own apps etc. count. Our customers are tech companies with a diverse set of products and technologies, so you'll learn a ton about different technologies and parts of the software stack.
Since we're still small and the emails you write comprise a core part of our business, you'll work closely with the founders (you'll have our cell phone numbers and can call at any time), and your feedback will have a significant impact on how we build the business.
We're looking for someone who can work at least 30 hours a week (ideally 40 hours) on a contract basis. Our headquarters is based in San Francisco, but we have team members all over the globe.
This job might be for you if...
- You love learning about and connecting with talented people.
- You're the type of person who enjoys and can make effortless conversation with an interesting stranger.
- You want to become a software engineer, or are looking to learn more about the engineering world.
- Your friends and colleagues describe you as extremely detail-oriented and proactive.
- You jibe with our values: https://goo.gl/YatLLp
If this sounds up your alley, please include in your cover letter:
Note that this is a remote contract position. Hourly rate is $18-25 per hour.
To apply: https://sourceress.breezy.hr/p/60d9ce21e61c-technical-email-writer-word-wizard?source=weworkremotely