Technical Email Writer (Word Wizard ;))نشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Team PVM provides Operational Software Product Support for mission critical systems deployed around the globe. You would be joining a team of engineers that have years of knowledge and experience supporting systems that are engaged in solving some of the world's most challenging problems.
Team PVM provides this industry leading support by having an in depth knowledge of all applications associated with the systems we maintain. The team provides first-line support for operational problems encountered by the personnel who employ the Palantir system.
Product Support Engineer
As a Product Support Engineer, you have a deep understanding of Palantir's products and APIs. You work along side our customers, continually building upon and applying deep technical knowledge and skills across the product suite at every level. You become an expert on the customers problem set and how to best utilize Palantir to increase their efficiency and effectiveness. You anticipate questions, solve problems, and implement solutions to help turn abstract goals into reality and "I wish I could do this" into deployed solutions.
Support Engineers also spend their time working on projects that affect many parts of the organization, including automating processes, coding custom tools, contributing bug fixes to various products, advocating for features with the product team, and managing instances that are vital to organizational success.
In this role, you will:
- Become an Palantir Product Expert.
- Collaborate with the Forward Deployed Engineering and Product teams in the development and design of creative solutions for our customers.
- Diagnose and resolve issues encountered in the field.
- Provide education and guidance on configuring and working with Palantir products to prevent problems before they occur.
- Coordinate and manage customer contact for critical product issues.
What is important to us:
- Possess and maintain a government security clearance
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Math, Physics, or equivalent experience.
- Awesome problem solving skills and ability to break down complex concepts.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast moving environment with dynamic objectives.
- Ability to think creatively and define product and customer needs.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions under minimal supervision.
- Excellent teamwork and written/verbal communication skills.
PVM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply: Apply through: https://sourceress.breezy.hr/p/60d9ce21e61c-technical-email-writer-word-wizard?source=weworkremotely
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|