Technical Editorنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 4 أشهر 2017-08-10 04:25:10
Would you like to join a team focused on producing high-quality technical training content for Amazon Web Services products? Do you have the technical training and documentation background and the passion for producing cutting-edge content necessary to maintain Amazon as the premier player in cloud computing and web services technology?
As a Technical Editor at Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the exciting opportunity to work with a stellar technical team to create and drive quality standards and edit and produce AWS training content in a cross-functional, distributed environment.
Amazon.com is deeply committed to be a leader in the web services marketplace, and one of the key measures of success is to support the vibrant developer community that consumes the AWS products. To enable this, the AWS training team plays a vital role in getting our customers up and running quickly and making sure that the details of our products are clearly described and easy to consume and follow.
The ideal candidates have experience editing in-depth content for developer or system administrator products and the ability to drive consistency and unity across multiple content deliverables. You will have a strong understanding of customer needs and experience acting as a customer advocate. Working with training curriculum developers and stakeholders on the team, you will use the editorial process to ensure a high-quality content experience.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience editing content for a large software product or suite of software products
- Degree in English, Technical Communication, or related field
- Advanced grammar skills
- Developmental and copy editing skills
- Knowledgeable in using multiple documentation tools
- Experience editing highly technical developer or systems administration documentation
- Experience editing technical training materials
- Experience with web services and related technologies a plus
- Some experience working in an agile programming environment a plus
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communications skills
- Experience managing multiple projects and setting their schedules and priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A proactive attitude and a focus on resolving problems and delivering results
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|
|المهارات||aws,cloud,amazon web services,unity,distributed,system admin,agile,technical editor|