Headquarters: Sausalito, CA (US-remote)
Waggl is looking for an experienced and technical customer success pro to join our growing team - and we hope that’s you!
How we are different
We know that as a technical customer success pro you can work many places. Waggl’s work environment is unique:
- We care deeply about our work. Both the quality of what we produce and its impact.
- We believe everyone deserves to have their voice heard from a brand new hire to the CEO. This is key to our product and our culture. We check titles at the door.
- We trust you. You can work from home, in the office, or from an RV traveling across the country as long as you stay connected and get your work done. We trust you to take the time off you feel you need to recharge and be your best. No questions asked.
- We improve the work lives of thousands of people around the world.
- We work really smart.
- We are growing like crazy.
How we work
We work really hard to balance collaboration, autonomy, efficiency, on time delivery and high quality output. We are continuous improvement oriented - we expect to learn from each experience and apply that learning to the next iteration of our work. Our growing team is made up of Engagement Managers, Customer Support folks, and Technical Delivery pros all working together to set our customers up for success and provide the highest level of customer service in a empathetic, Waggl way.
Where you fit in
We are looking for someone who is resourceful; using troubleshooting and analytical skills to come up with creative solutions to customer challenges. You are self driven, with a knack for digging deep into problems. You have a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions. You are equal parts technical expert and customer service pro helping to resolve customer questions and issues. You see yourself as a sort of detective, solving data related mysteries and getting to the bottom of complex technical issues is what gets you up in the morning!
- Communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people
- Author documentation for our customer-facing audience and assist with successful on-boarding of new customers
- Build custom reports for customers from the Waggl database using Chartio or other reporting solution.
- Work with Development and CS teams to design solutions that meet customer needs and are aligned with the company and product direction
- Build strong relationships with customer business and technical teams
- 5+ years in a customer facing technical support or technical project management role
- Team player - comfortable and experienced coordinating/orchestrating across different internal and external teams to deliver on a common goal or project
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- An eye for detail (more detail oriented than most)
- Strong project management and communication skills (proficient/conversational English)
- Demonstrated experience working with large data files, data cleansing, database extracts, and reporting
- Advanced Excel skills and experience using Business Intelligence and reporting tools like Chartio
- NOTE: This is a US based position and all applicants must be authorized to work in the US. The position can either be a remote work arrangement or local here in Sausalito.
Nice to have
- SQL expertise
- Experience working with Rake tasks
- Experience with YML file format
- Experience with SAML2 SSO
Waggl (www.waggl.com) is the most human way for organizations to crowdsource feedback. Waggl lives at the intersection of two organizational realities: companies want to be on the pulse of their employees and employees want to know that their opinions count. Featured in WSJ, Entrepreneur, and Fast Company, Waggl is one of the leading platforms to help organizations become more agile, aligned and hyper-aware, so they can make better decisions and execute more effectively.
Waggl provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Waggl complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply: Please email email@example.com and include your resume and a link to your LinkedIn profile. It also helps us if you could answer the following questions: Are you comfortable on the Unix command line? Do you love working with customer and data? Why are you interested in a position with us? What are you looking for compensation-wise (if you are comfortable sharing)?