Talent Acquisition and Onboarding Leadنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
The Remote Year People Operations team is responsible for all aspects of our Dreamer (team member) Experience - from application submission to ongoing career support. We are seeking a Talent Acquisition and Onboarding Lead to build an industry-leading recruiting and onboarding process for new Dreamers. A rare combination of superb people skills coupled with exceptional detail orientation is a must. Oh, and one more thing - all successful applications should include a cover letter briefly describing your most memorable travel experience.
- Partner with hiring managers and People Operations business partners to identify core hiring needs
- Create a recruiting strategy for each role, inclusive of sourcing strategies, interview guides, and scorecards where appropriate.
- Pre-screen applicant submissions, utilize phone screens and be confident in recommendations for moving candidates through the pipeline.
- Manage the communication flow between candidate, hiring manager and People Ops, ensuring that all parties remain up to date at each recruiting phase.
- Creatively source both active and passive candidates utilizing up-to-date methods, tools, and services.
- Take the lead in managing our ATS Breezy, ensuring jobs, pipelines, and other features are utilized fully based on the needs of each role and that hiring managers are trained in how to work best with the tool.
- In consultation with People Operations Business Partners and HRMS Administrator, build and manage a world-class onboarding experience utilizing Bamboo.hr.
- Other duties as assigned by the team as needed.
- 3-5 years in talent acquisition or related People function, with preference given to candidates experienced in high-volume environments
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field desired
- Experience with Breezy.hr or similar Cloud-based Applicant Tracking System
- A background in the travel, hospitality or customer service industry preferred
- Fluency in English required; other languages considered a plus
- Organization skills – excellent time management skills, ability to multitask
- Communications skills - ability to handle multiple, constant communication channels; ability to effectively communicate with program teams and with customers directly
- Data skills - amazing attention to detail and confidence in dealing with large amounts of candidate data
- Remote work - able to navigate a fully distributed company across several time zones
To apply: Apply online at https://remote-year.breezy.hr/p/1b79ab395c32
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|
|العنوان||الولايات المتحدة, California, California City|
قم بالدخول أولا
0 تقدم للوظيفة
0 تقدم للوظيفة
تقدم لوظائف مماثلة
|Senior Software Engineer - Personalization Engineering...
|Senior Engineering Manager - DTC Architecture - Nike D...
|Software Engineering Manager