Partners In Leadership is the world’s premier provider of Accountability Training® and Culture Change services. Our mission as a consulting firm is to help our clients achieve their mission, and our #1 award-winning content and global network of professionals across the world have enabled thousands of companies and millions of people to achieve dramatic results, reporting billions of dollars in improved shareholder wealth, saving hundreds of thousands of jobs—resulting in some of the highest praised and best places to work in the world.
We are seeking a System Developer/Software Engineer with strong software programming fundamentals and who enjoys programming in an Object Oriented fashion with PHP / LAMP / MySQL.
This positions requires experience in working with design patterns and programming in a structured MVC framework. The Systems Developer will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in platform design, development and architecture discussions
- Create new features to extend functionality and creating enhancements to support a product roadmap
- Design and develop Object Oriented software using PHP
- Implement and write software based on structured design patterns
- Recommend and implement performance improvements
- Investigate the business processes in areas to identify improvements and potential new I.T. tools or applications.
- Identify new opportunities for PIL to better serve our clients and our members
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 Year Degree in Computer Science / Software Development / MIS / Computer Information Systems, etc.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) software architecture and design principles
- Experience working with design patterns and programming in a structured MVC framework (Zend Framework 2 or 3 is preferred)
- Strong knowledge of MySQL, with experience writing SQL queries, and designing and architecting relational and high-volume transactional databases
- Experience with an Object Relational Mapping (ORM) platform (Propel is preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce development / Apex is preferred
- Familiarity in multi-environment development and deployment with experience deploying to production environments
- Experience in mobile development is a plus (Native, or cross-platform development frameworks)
- Familiarity with the Agile development methodology / software life cycle
- Experience in working in a team development setting, with a strong understanding of code repositories and versioning
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of self-motivation
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Remote position with occasional travel into office located in Temecula, California.