Frontline Education is a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions for educators and administrators across the United States. We currently partner with over 7,500 school districts whose professionals and staff use our premier software solutions on a daily basis. In 2015, we were recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America. Our unprecedented growth has created a number of new opportunities across the company. Currently, we are looking to delight our customers by hiring a Support Specialist. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact in a fast growth organization.
Reporting to a Support Manager, the Support Specialist is responsible for customer inquiries, identifying and troubleshooting problems and providing advice to assist users of Frontline Education systems.
- Critical Performance Objectives, Year 1:
- Be a Frontline ‘Culture Carrier’
- Create phenomenal client experiences by expertly addressing questions via chat, phone and email, providing answers that are quick and easy to understand.
- Proactively contact clients to ensure customer satisfaction and create a relationship of trust.
- Help clients get through critical moments with ease by taking a systematic approach to problem-solving and applying just a bit of detective work to solve any issue that comes your way
- Have the discernment to know when to pass customer on to Team Leader or Manager.
- Document all customer interactions clearly and in detail into help desk system.
- Understand and respect the data privacy of our clients and customers.
- Key Competencies:
- Demonstrable experience. You’ve “been there, done that” when it comes to providing customers with a quality support experience.
- Metrics driven. You have proficiency in handling a high volume of customer inquiries and have experience in a variety of customer facing roles.
- Juggling is a joy! You can manage multiple projects simultaneously, investigate and understand project priorities and balance the multitude of requests into a cohesive roadmap.
- You’re so good at collaboration, it might be your middle name. This role requires a great deal of collaboration both internally and externally.
- Continuous improvement mindset. Maintaining the status quo is a “no go” for you. You are consistently striving to improve and learn.
- You embody servant leadership and have a positive attitude that will motivate the team and other colleagues.
- You're a compelling writer who crafts grammatically impeccable emails and you’re just as articulate on the phone.
- You’re passionate about support. You’re in it for the long haul, and you’re not looking for the “next best thing”. This isn’t your first rodeo, nor is it a stepping stone. We’re looking for someone with experience and a serious knack for helping others, believing that there is “no such thing as a stupid question”.
- You’re patient and hardy, with an excellent sense of humor. You’re an exceptional listener and educator, and you’re naturally curious with a strong desire to learn.
- You’re a hustler with a good ole’ fashion work ethic, day in and day out. You take initiative and ownership to see things through to completion. If it needs doing, you do it.
- You can work independently, with limited supervision, while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other team members.
- You have rare people skills that allow you to get out in front of problems, and proactively help customers with potential troubles. You’re a natural people-person. You’re the type of person that goes out of their way to make things right.
- You're obsessively organized, detail-oriented, and sincerely empathetic
- You take an analytical approach to navigating, investigating, and understanding how products work
- You have earned a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- You have 2-4 years of experience in training or service related experience desired, ideally during a company’s growth mode.
- Organizational skills are in your top strengths.
- Must process information quickly, and possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must perform quality work in a high-pressure environment, with keen attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to interface with individuals at all levels within an organization in a professional manner, and strive to maintain constructive working relationships.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite, and an aptitude to learn new software packages.