Strategic Executive Assistantنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
Precision Nutrition is looking for a Strategic Executive Assistant to partner with our CEO, Tim Jones. You’ll be able to work from home, in the Greater Toronto Area, doing work that energizes and motivates you. And, you get to do this for an innovative company that makes a difference in the lives of thousands of people everyday, with a team of amazing and bright people. Interested? Read on to see if it’s a fit.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has experience. You have professional experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role, and you’re awesome at it. You have the ability to spin plates and jump through fiery hoops while riding a unicycle. No, just kidding. Although that might be fun, you know what it’s like to coordinate lots of moving parts, shift gears and stay on top of details with unflappable resilience and high integrity.
- Loves what they do. This isn't a stepping stone for you, this work genuinely brings a smile to your face. You thrive on being behind the scenes - planning, coordinating, executing and making sure things go off without a hitch. You're confident in your ability to see things through and take great pride in your work.
- Is an organized, strategic planner that gets stuff done. You love to organize, plan, systematize and you can adapt quickly when things change. You can anticipate when something might be going off the rails and course correct. You know how to set boundaries and say “no”.
- Is an action-oriented, problem-solver with a sense of urgency. You’re a quick study, you ask great questions, know how to figure it out and like to solve problems. And, since we only have 24 hours in a day, you do this with efficiency and urgency.
- Is self-motivated and can work independently. Once you are confident in what you need to do, you can run with it and don't need a lot of direction.
- Is tech-savvy. We’re a remote team and rely on technology to communicate with each other and get our work done. You don’t need to be a developer, but you’re not afraid to dive into a new app, or figure out how to use Slack, Zoom and Gmail.
- You’re cool. Yep, you read that right. We have a great team and there’s a reason for that. Every person matters. You’re friendly, easy-going, have a sense of humor, speak up when you need to, can withstand occasional sarcasm and maybe even dish it out ;)
- Works from home, so long as home is near Toronto. At PN, we work remotely. That is, we don’t have an office that people commute to. Well actually we do have an office in Toronto, but the only people who go there are the people who really like the coffee and the interior design. But, we prefer to meet in-person when working on big projects and when doing strategic planning, so you’d be expected to meet in or around Toronto periodically, but the rest of the time you could work from home.
What You Get to Do
- Work with Tim. He’s an innovative, bright and super-ambitious person who follows a path of continual improvement and learning. He has an amazing family, coaches football and is a great mentor. He’s generous, kind, fun, has a great sense of humor, yet is direct and serious when he needs to be. His role at PN is awesome, fun and demanding, so yours will be too.
- Prioritize, plan and schedule all of Tim’s activities, events, meetings and travel. He’s a busy guy and works with some super-busy people, so you’ll need to maintain a trusted system to support this and make sure things are seamless - logistically, technically, and culinarily.
- Independently triage, prioritize and manage email and other requests and communications between Tim, the team and anyone else he’s connecting with.
- Coordinate small projects.
- Systematize and summarize key results and other metrics so that Tim has the data he needs when he needs it.
- Plan, organize, systematize and generally get things done to support Tim.
About Our Work Environment
This may sound obvious, but we're committed to our team “doing the work they love and loving the work they do”. We're passionate about finding and leveraging our team's strengths and Unique Abilities. Which means, if you go through our application process, you may feel like we're putting you through the wringer. We just want to learn more about who you are and how you approach your work. This helps us all ensure we're making the right decision AND you’re making the right decision.
Life-changing, research-driven nutrition coaching. That's our mission at Precision Nutrition.
As an organization, we:
- Seek and support diversity.
- Offer 4 weeks paid time-off, benefits, and the ability to work remotely from the GTA.
- Set you up with whatever fancy gear you need to perform at your best.
- Give you the flexibility to make your own schedule.
Not only that, but if you join us you can:
- Work in the fitness and nutrition industry. We love exercise, we love nutrition, and we love sport. That's why we started this company. If you do too, you'll appreciate how rare it is to find a career you really love. For active, fit people, Precision Nutrition is that opportunity.
- Work with fun, bright, and talented people. We're a small company, and we're picky about who we work with, because to us, this isn't just a job; it's our life.
Interested? Take the First Step
If you or someone you know is interested in the position, get started by taking the Caliper Assessment and we’ll reach out to you within a couple of weeks of you completing it with next steps. Please note the assessment takes approximately 60 to 70 minutes to complete.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|