Staff Frontend Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 5 أشهر
- CircleCI is looking for an experienced front end software engineer to help us design and build a rich web experience. You will work closely with Product and Design to help shape industry standards for how developers both visualize and interact with their continuous integration and deployment workflows.
- At CircleCI you will be working with a team who values trust, respect, and diversity. We are a globally distributed team working towards the common goal of being the standard bearer for continuous integration and deployment software. We are remote friendly, and are looking for people who are passionate about helping shape software engineer best practices for the industry as a whole.
- To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams, and enjoys collaborating. Furthermore you are opinionated about UI, UX, as well as web development technologies and best practices. You enjoy working with Product and Design to find the best solution to the problem at hand, and balance technical tradeoffs with delivering customer value quickly and iteratively.
- About CircleCI
- Velocity is critical for software teams in today's competitive landscape, but maintaining speed can be difficult as apps and systems grow larger and more complex. CircleCI’s platform allows developers to rapidly release code (for web and mobile apps) they trust by automating the build, test, and deploy process. CircleCI enables developers to detect and fix bugs before they even reach customers. Thousands of leading companies including Facebook, Kickstarter, Shyp and Spotify rely on CircleCI to accelerate delivery of their code and enable developers to focus on creating business value fast.
About this role:
- Work closely with Product and Design to brainstorm the best way to visually represent our customer’s code to software process
- Drive the direction of the UI and UX of our web app, as well as the technical direction of our front end architecture
- Work on cross-functional, feature-driven engineering teams
- Work in ClojureScript and Om (ClojureScript wrapper for React) on a daily basis
- 3 years of single page application development experience
- 10+ years of front end engineering experience
- Articulate UI and UX opinions
- Extensive knowledge of web technologies
- A deep appreciation for and ability to support your development with appropriate testing
- Working in a highly collaborative environment
- Supporting an environment that values trust, respect, and diversity
- Exploring different methods for efficiently delivering code and customer value
- Delivering value to customers
- Sharing your expertise and encouraging best practices
- CircleCI is a Bay Area Best Places to Work 2016 award winner. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in beautiful downtown San Francisco with a global remote workforce, CircleCI is venture backed by Scale Venture Partners, DFJ, Baseline Ventures and Harrison Metal Capital.
- We care deeply about diversity and inclusivity. We’re hiring at all experience levels, and seek talented teammates from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences who are equally committed to cultivating a work environment of respect and kindness. We carefully consider every applicant that takes the time to apply.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|
|المهارات||clojure,frontend,mobile,react,software engineer,api,ux,ui,distributed,engineer,front end,frontend engineer|