Staff Backend Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 4 أسابيع
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
CircleCI is looking for an experienced back end software engineer to help us in our transition to a microservices-based architecture. In this role, you will work on a cross-functional team of 5-7 engineers to iteratively deliver customer value while building features and services within our new microservice ecosystem.
At CircleCI you will be working with a team who values trust, respect, and diversity. We are a globally distributed team working towards the common goal of being the standard bearer for continuous integration and deployment software. We are remote-friendly, and are looking for people who are passionate about helping shape software engineering best practices for the industry as a whole.
To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams and enjoys collaborating. Furthermore, you understand the business impact of your code and enjoy incorporating the business objectives into your approach to development. You enjoy working with Product to find the best solution to the problem at hand, and can balance technical tradeoffs with delivering customer value quickly and iteratively.
Velocity is critical for software teams in today's competitive landscape, but maintaining speed can be difficult as apps and systems grow larger and more complex. CircleCI’s platform allows developers to rapidly release code (for web and mobile apps) they trust by automating the build, test, and deploy process. CircleCI enables developers to detect and fix bugs before they even reach customers. Thousands of leading companies including Facebook, Kickstarter, Shyp and Spotify rely on CircleCI to accelerate delivery of their code and enable developers to focus on creating business value fast.
About this role:
- Work closely with Product to ensure delivery of high value customer facing features
- Own microservices throughout their entire lifecycle, from the first lines of code through deployment, production monitoring, and maintenance
- Work on cross-functional, feature-driven engineering teams
- Program in Clojure on a daily basis
- Help shape how we design, release, and maintain microservices
- 10+ years of back end development experience
- Strong understanding of the business impact of your work
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Experience with functional programing
- A deep appreciation for, and abilities to support, your development with appropriate testing
- Working in a highly collaborative environment
- Supporting an environment that values trust, respect, and diversity
- Exploring different methods for efficiently delivering code and customer value
- Delivering value to customers
- Sharing your expertise and encouraging best practices
CircleCI is a Bay Area Best Places to Work 2016 award winner. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in beautiful downtown San Francisco with a global remote workforce, CircleCI is venture backed by Scale Venture Partners, DFJ, Baseline Ventures and Harrison Metal Capital.
We care deeply about diversity and inclusivity. We’re hiring at all experience levels, and seek talented teammates from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences who are equally committed to cultivating a work environment of respect and kindness. We carefully consider every applicant that takes the time to apply.
To apply: https://jobs.lever.co/circleci/3a11c8fb-91c8-44fb-85d9-748b78083208?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=WEWORKREMOTELY
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|
|المهارات||clojure,backend,mobile,software engineer,api,distributed,engineer,backend engineer|