inMarket is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to work remotely or from our office in Venice, CA. Help us develop CheckPoints, the premiere shopping rewards app used by millions. Our server, written in PHP on an Oracle backend, is the backbone of the CheckPoints business, and you will be the key contributor to its development.
- Expert-level understanding of PHP
- Good working knowledge of SQL (Oracle with some MySQL)
- Familiarity with mobile device capabilities as it relates to GPS, Bluetooth, and location awareness in general
- Experience with Zend or another PHP-based MVC framework
- Involvement in the development of RESTful APIs using JSON for transport
- Some DevOps experience in the AWS ecosystem would be nice
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Stock options (YES!!!)
- Oh, by the way, we exited our last start-up with 9-figures…. Just saying!
- Comprehensive benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, supplemental benefits, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) which includes Transit & Medical coverage.
- Company matched 401(k) Plan
- Weekly catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Unlimited PTO
- Philanthropic Contribution Match
- Free Shared Bike Membership (Breeze, Citi, Divvy, and Hudson)
- Opportunity to work for one of leading mobile startups in the US
- Dog friendly offices with massage chairs
- Supportive, fun and talented co-workers and management
- Beautiful location on Abbot Kinney; minutes from the beach (HQ only)
- Jukebox (HQ only)
- Oculus Rift & Arcade Zoom VR (HQ only)
- AND MORE!
inMarket is a location intelligence company that specializes in reaching shoppers on their mobile device while in-store. With a reach of about 50MM MAU’s in thousands of U.S. stores and locations, inMarket is one of the largest location technology companies in the world.
Using unparalleled real-time data, we identify consumers at every stage of the shopping experience, engage them using direct integrations with the most popular apps, and deliver exciting experiences that create, develop and retain loyal shoppers.
inMarket is headquartered in Venice, CA with offices in NYC and Chicago, and was founded in 2010 by an experienced team who have won accolades (Inc 500, Fast 50, TechCrunch Disrupt) and successfully exited a previous venture at $100MM+. inMarket’s mobile platform is used by the world’s top brands like P&G, Coke, and Heineken to drive measurable sales of their products to today’s consumer. Our work has been featured frequently in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, CNBC, Entrepreneur Magazine, and many more. Learn more at inMarket.com.