Sr. Site Reliability Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
This role will be responsible for designing, scaling, delivering, and maintaining and evolving managed services for a successful and fast growing solution. You will be a member of the Site Reliability Engineering group of the Digital Marketing Cloud organization. We are looking for a senior Site Reliability Engineer with strong and diverse technical background, and with leadership skills. You will collaborate with senior members of the Sales, Professional services, Solution Consultants, and come up with a cost deployment of a solution that will delight our customers. You consider yourself one of the top engineers in your field and are looking for a new challenge and opportunity for growth.
What you’ll do
- Work with Development and Product Management to design and deliver new functionality
- Develop configuration management packages that enable rapid release and scalable deployments
- Create systems and processes to ensure demanding service levels are met
- Coordinate releases with Development and QE
- Manage Incidents in conduction with Client Care
- Work in an agile operations framework, balancing sprint based work with daily operations needs
- Participate in a 12x7 on-call rotation
- Travel up to 5%
What you need to succeed
- Working experience with one or more programming/scripting languages (Python, bash)
- Advanced Experience with Linux, Internet Protocols, and Large Scale Operations leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Working Experience with Cloud and virtualization based technologies, e.g. Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMWare, OpenStack
- Working Experience with PostgresSQL, Salt, Hadoop, Kafka, and ITIL processes
- Some Experience with Oracle and Akamai a plus
Making our technology accessible to all
We believe everyone should have equal access to technology and its benefits. To help achieve this, Adobe is focused on making software more accessible for everyone. When we hire for engineering, development and design roles, we look for the following accessibility skills:
- Base knowledge of the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines v2.0
- Exposure to current tools used by people with disabilities (screen readers and other assistive technologies)
- Experience with accessibility evaluation and validation software
- Understanding of input and output modes used by people with disabilities
- Familiarity with compliance requirements - state, federal, international
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|