Sr. Ruby on Rails Developerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
Linux Academy is seeking a top-notch Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer to join our team and help support the thousands of students around the world who learn through us and our cloud technology. Our mission is to provide advanced training tools that increase skills and encourage critical thinking for advanced IT professionals. Linux Academy offers a full-featured training library with everything one needs to learn new skills and advance in one’s career path. As we continue to grow at an unprecedented pace, we need to find the best talent around. Come join us and help build our team.
The Sr. RoR developer reports to the Director of Applications and follows director's lead for project assignment and project goals. The Sr. RoR developer will be expected to develop, maintain, and support RoR applications, including, but not limited to, creation of APIs, maintenance of full test coverage, implementation of industry best practices. The Sr. RoR developer is expected to set an example of the highest quality for all RoR developers.
Best in Industry compensation with bonus potential for high performers
Health, dental, vision, life insurance provided free to employee; discounted to spouse/family
IRA with company match
3 weeks’ vacation, 1 week sick leave
Great family leave policy
Free snacks/drinks to on-site personnel
Casual work environment
Great creative, fun group of people to work with
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with other team members, as well as other departments, on goals, best practices, and implementation of standards and features
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing Ruby on Rails applications.
- Experience supporting production environments and best practices (5+ years)
- Experience re-architecting legacy code to conform to newer standards and DRY principles, including working with micro services (2+ years)
- Experience building APIs, including authentication, role-based access permissions, and JSON data optimizations (3+ years)
- Experience with other common libraries used in RoR projects on such as RSpec and Sidekiq (3+ years)
- Proven Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests (2+ years)
- Proficient understanding and experience of code versioning tools such as Git (3+ years)
- Experience with development aiding tools such as Bundler, Rake, etc (4+ years)
"Transforming eager-to-learn IT professionals into sought-after IT experts in a competitive business environment."
The Linux Academy is a well-funded, four-year old company that serves tens of thousands of students and thousands of companies. Your teaching will be in front of companies like Rackspace, Mailchimp, Mirantis, Media Temple and more. YOU will be teaching the experts how to be experts! You will have the opportunity to celebrate the success of other students and will be directly responsible for their success.
Teaching at the Linux Academy is a very rewarding career. Apply now!
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|
|العنوان||الولايات المتحدة, California, California City|