2017-07-26 19:55:12 True False
Sr. Python Engineer (100% Remote)
Headquarters: Los Angeles
Join a Best in Class distributed Engineering team working on innovative technologies in the performance analytics space.
· 4+ years of Python/Django engineering experience
· Prefer to use frameworks and design patterns, and you can turn complex business requirements into clean, correctly behaving code.
· Ability to look at existing code and efficiently figure out how it works and where it needs to be changed to add a new feature.
· Familiar with object-oriented design techniques.
· Prefer PyCharm to every other IDE on the planet.
· Comfortable answering and asking questions on Slack, reviewing your code using Crucible and Screen Hero, and learning from the team how to improve
· Adept at reading functional specs, wireframes, and other documentation and you can translate these requirements into working, bug-free code.
· Enjoy technology – branch and merge in Git, you use other scripting languages to make things work, and you know a thing or two about getting Nginx, Redis, Vagrant, and/or Gunicorn to work the way you want.
· Familiar with developing unit testing, functional testing, test automation, and build tools that make deployments quick and easy.
· Experience working in an agile environment where proofs of concept, prototypes, and partial requirements are common.
· Experience with Django Rest Framework and Restful APIs, microservices, unit testing, version control.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 11 شهر
منذ 8 أشهر