Proactive Dealer Solutions (PDS) is a training and consulting company specializing in the implementation and rehabilitation of Business Development Initiatives within automotive dealerships. As The BDC Experts, we have distinguished ourselves as the industry leader for Automotive Business Development across the US and Canada. Our products power hundreds of automotive dealerships' Business Development Centers across North America.
The successful candidate will work as a key member of the software team and be responsible for all aspects of the design process.PDS is looking for an all-star, creative Designer/Front-end Developer who has a knack for creating delightful user interfaces.
- *Produce user flows,
- user interface specifications,
- and final graphics with a strong visual design element
- Develop user interfaces for web, mobile, portals & collaboration, and social computing solutions * Work in a fast-paced, creative atmosphere and develop new ideas adapting to evolving user needs
- Create and maintain a repository of common assets and reusable code
- Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience working on large-scale, complex single page web applications as a frontend developer and designer Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design or a related field
- Deep experience with modern CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, Pure etc.
- Expert-level proficiency coding HTML and CSS; intimate knowledge of cross-browser challenges and developing CSS-driven layouts
- A passion for user-centered design, web standards, usability, and clean code
- Highest level of proficiency with current design tools and software application
- A strong portfolio demonstrating creativity and mastery of great user-centered design Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with business intelligence visualization an asset
- Success and inspiration working in an agile environment
- Android SDK or iOS SDK knowledge is an asset * Experience with CRMs an asset
- Public source code repositories that you manage or contribute to is an asset
- Work hours are Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30, Medical, dental and 401K options
- Salary range 85,000-100,000
- Candidate must include resume and a portfolio demonstrating their work to be considered
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $85,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year