Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and one of America’s leading retailers. But behind the brand our guests love, is a culture of continual innovation – and right now, we are up to big things.
The Last Mile team at Target is continuing to expand out the Same-day delivery service we announced back in May of this year, and we need talented engineers that thrive on solving undefined and complex problems.
As a Sr. Engineer on the Last Mile team you'll be responsible for building out a new set of capabilities that cuts across the whole organization, impacting millions of guests around the country. If you enjoy working on complex algorithms in an ever evolving space, with a company of scale we want to talk to you!
- Work with product team to define and build out architecture.
- Work with product team to define stories, and acceptance criteria
- Research and proof-of-concept initiatives in new and emerging technology spaces.
- Drive evaluation and learn new tools and technologies to keep technology stack modern as needed for the Product solution.
- 6+ years of software development experience with at least one full cycle implementation from requirement to production
- Proficiency in Java
- Experience in building highly scalable distributed systems
- Strong problem solving and thought partnership skills
- Team attitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Object Oriented or Functional Programming Languages
- Experience with complex scheduling and routing algorithms
- Good written communication skills and ability to document technical content
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
Apply Online: https://track.talentbrew.com?jobmediaid=249037&typeid=1