Sr Engineer - Supply Chain Last Mileنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and one of America’s leading retailers. But behind the brand our guests love, is a culture of continual innovation – and right now, we are up to big things.
The Last Mile team at Target is continuing to expand out the Same-day delivery service we announced back in May of this year, and we need talented engineers that thrive on solving undefined and complex problems.
As a Sr. Engineer on the Last Mile team you'll be responsible for building out a new set of capabilities that cuts across the whole organization, impacting millions of guests around the country. If you enjoy working on complex algorithms in an ever evolving space, with a company of scale we want to talk to you!
- Work with product team to define and build out architecture.
- Work with product team to define stories, and acceptance criteria
- Research and proof-of-concept initiatives in new and emerging technology spaces.
- Drive evaluation and learn new tools and technologies to keep technology stack modern as needed for the Product solution.
- 6+ years of software development experience with at least one full cycle implementation from requirement to production
- Proficiency in Java
- Experience in building highly scalable distributed systems
- Strong problem solving and thought partnership skills
- Team attitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Object Oriented or Functional Programming Languages
- Experience with complex scheduling and routing algorithms
- Good written communication skills and ability to document technical content
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
Apply Online: https://track.talentbrew.com?jobmediaid=249037&typeid=1
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|