Frontline Education is seeking a Senior Software Developer to design, build, test, deploy and support elegant, scalable and reliable software solutions for our customers. This is a fast-paced and exciting role that provides opportunities to work on a wide array of projects.
The Sr. Software Developer is responsible for:
- Collaborating within and across cross-functional, agile teams to deliver software that achieves business objectives
- Contributing to and evangelizing Frontline Education engineering standards and practices.
- Mentoring more junior developers and peers.
- A ‘One Team’ mindset in which success is only achieved through the success of others
- A Systems Thinking approach that ensures solutions solve the problem at hand within the construct of a larger platform
- An entrepreneurial spirit: willing to try new ideas, learn fast, and continuously improve
- A consultative approach to evangelizing concepts and teaching others to fish
Qualifications, Key Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Field and/or 10+ years’ experience
- Expertise in web-based applications and web architecture
- SaaS experience is preferred
- Working experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with Git in a continuous integration environment is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate successfully with distributed teams
Addtl. Beneficial Experience
- Working knowledge of the continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) model
- Experience with microservices architectures and NoSQL database technologies
- Usability, user experience and design skills