We are building out a new intelligent agent platform to help power responsive and interactive experiences for the suite of Adobe product lines such as Adobe’s Creative Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Document Cloud. As part of the overall Adobe Sensei initiative, this team is responsible for designing and developing the intelligent agent experience by leveraging AI, machine learning and NLP techniques. The objective is to make this a world class, leading edge, differentiating product in terms of effectiveness and experience.
- Design and implement components of the agent platform
- Work with customers of the platform to tune the platform for each use case
- Optimize performance of the agent platform by tracking metrics and improving the scoring and recommendation systems.
- Work with other engineering and research teams to explore new features for the platform
- Develop prototypes to help with future exploration
What you need to succeed
- BS or MS in Computer Science
- Experience in engineering SaaS based software development
- Fluency in one of Java/C++
- Experience in Web services and REST APIs
- Experience with search engine technology, big data processing, and Hadoop.
- Experience building systems based on machine learning and/or deep learning methods
- Experience with server architectures, and distributed systems
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.