This is a senior dev position with the opportunity to let your inner tech lead shine. So if you've been a dev for awhile and want an opportunity to take on technical leadership, this could be the one.
We want you to join us on this journey to fundamentally change the way software is developed, deployed and managed for businesses. We are still in "incognito mode", so not much can be listed here. But the work is certainly very challenging and rewarding. More will be shared during interview process.
You'll be using cutting-edge technology and tools to build out a massive platform. On the back-end stack, we are using Microsoft’s open source Asp.Net Core, which means you can develop on your Windows, Mac, or Linux. We are also using Redis for distributed caching, as well as Docker for distribution, ANTLR for language dev, bunch of ML tool, and much more... On the front-end, we are using Node, React, Redux, AltJs, TypeScript, Webpack, SASS, CSS Modules, and more...
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of experience with C# and ASP.NET (.NET Core a plus)
- 3+ years of experience with SQL (stored procs, data modeling, optimization)
- Practical grasp and experience of Software Engineering/Sciences (i.e. algorithms, compilers, data structures, object oriented design, design patterns)
- Language/Compiler design and implementation a plus
- API development a plus
- Docker, Redis, AWS, Azure a plus
- Machine Learning and Hadoop experience a plus
Nice to have (front-end)
- Experience with ReactJS and/or Angular
- Design patterns and discussing client-side architecture questions on a high level
- Experience with browser performance, compatibility and page rendering
- Unit testing experience on React Stack (MochaJs, Chai, Enzyme, jsdom)
- Experience with Webpack
We are an ecstatic and ambitious group of people who have partaken on a journey to fundamentally change how people and organizations create software. At the forefront of computer and AI revolution, we have found a new way to develop software, while maintaining high-standards, user experience, performance, and robustness across all applications.
In essence, we have created a way for users to simply create complex systems and applications without any technical knowledge. We have cracked and baked all the crucial ingredients of an application into our platforms, allowing users and businesses to leverage this power to create very rich and capable applications to address all their needs. Furthermore, this comes with the guarantee of high quality, rich experience, robustness, and all the other goodies, while saving organizations millions in costs.
We have a team of very open and smart individuals who all recognize the magnitude of our goals. Therefore, we have open culture and flat organization. Our engineers and founders literally sit next to each other. We encourage each other to tackle challenging issues of scale, reliability and security while delivering a delightful, simple user experience. Lastly, we focus more on what’s important and hate tons of meetings.