Spring Boot / Angular 2 Developer For Green Field Projectنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
We've been given the green light to build out a much-needed application for our largest client. This is a web-based, Single-Page application using the latest technologies. The application will integrate with State systems, external vendors, and education partners with the end goal of making it more affordable for citizens to retrain for new careers. We have 'trusted vendor' status with the State and have been given leeway in selecting the technologies and processes to implement the app. Highlights are:
- Angular 2
- Spring Boot
- Assistive build tools including Webpack and Gulp
- Automated deploys to enterprise-level environments
Wireframes have been approved, the product backlog's been filled, and we're ready to roll. The biggest constraint of the project is the timeframe. We'll need you to start soon and be productive quickly.
What You’ll Do
- Develop front and backend code using AngularJS and Spring Boot
- Participate in the Agile process: daily standups, story grooming, demos and sprint planning
What’s in it for you
We have fantastic reasons to work at PWW. For Full-Time Employees we offer:
- Annual Profit Sharing program. It’s averaged 16% of your salary the last 5 years
- A fantastic health care package. The company will cover 40% of expenses the first year, 75%, the second, 85% the third and 95% the fifth.
- Work with a talented group of developers
- an excellent location in Portland’s Old Port. Take your pick of all the places there are to eat.
- Flex time - take time off during regular hours and make it up later
- Free Parking
- Friday Happy Hour, complete with ping-pong
- Seasonal company outings
- Choose what hardware you work on
The app is a Single Page Application implemented using AngularJS, and a Spring Boot Java backend. It is deeply integrated with the State’s Benefits and case tracking systems via RESTful and SOAP web services.
- Java 8
- AngularJS 1.5x
- Spring Boot
We adhere to Scrum for all of our projects. This project’s Scrum team consists of:
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- 3 Developers
- 1 QA
We've staffed this team with high-quality talent. There’s a lot to be learned from them. Members hammer on their keyboards in Portland Maine, Boise Idaho, and Portland Oregon (Yes, we've got both Portlands!).
We run all the Scrum meetings: planning, daily stand-ups, grooming, and stakeholder demos. We do peer code reviews, write unit tests, and conduct coding “safaris”—exploration of areas of the app you haven’t seen yet.
Skills & Requirements
What You Need to Succeed in This Role
- Strong Angular 2 skills
- Strong HTML/CSS/SASS skills
- A solid grounding in server-side Java Technologies
- Spring Boot / MVC
- Good attention to process and detail
- You have a scrum master certification
- You have experience with enterprise-level applications
- You are familiar with dev ops and can implement one-button build and deploys
We believe the best way to know a developer's skill level is to review a code sample with your application. Provide a sample of your code,....or be left at the bottom of the candidate list.
We are a small custom software consulting firm, in business since 1999. We support government and large enterprise clients. Our projects involve many different business domains
- Human Services
- International chemical wholesale
- Online retail catalog search
- International paper and wood products wholesale
We believe happy co-workers are productive co-workers. We operate a casual atmosphere, complete with
- Happy Hour
- seasonal company outings
- flexible schedule
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|