Solutions Architectنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
As a Solutions Architect, you will work directly with customers and users to resolve their issues. Solutions Architect is an experienced engineer who is seeking a career in customer facing, highly technical position. It is a big plus, if you have experience supporting an open source product, or worked on Hazelcast, or other caching and NoSQL solutions.
- Provide technical support and develop proof of concept applications
- Monitor the Support Portal to ensure that we meet the SLAs.
Research, reproduce, troubleshoot, and solve highly challenging technical issues.
- Collect feedback from the community, users and customers, shape the future of Hazelcast
- Create code samples, tutorials, blog posts and articles.
- Manage technical inquiries from customers.
- BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 5+ years in software development experience in Java
- Expertise in distributed caching, scalability and highly available systems. Hazelcast knowledge is huge plus.
- Strong technical skills in Spring, Hibernate and JEE
- Comfortable with Linux, Solaris, Unix and Windows
- Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills (TCP/IP, Multicast, JVM Garbage Collection)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Change the World of Distributed Computing
At Hazelcast we deliver simplicity. We work hard to provide the world’s simplest and most powerful open source in-memory data grid NoSQL product that is used by thousands of developers and organizations across the world.
Are you an “A+” player? Do you like challenges? Are you passionate about coding? If you enjoy a fast-paced environment where the only limit to your growth is your own capabilities, send your resume to email@example.com.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|