2017-08-23 16:59:10 True False
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
This job is open to applicants residing anywhere within the United States and Canada.
Why work at Doximity?
Doximity is rewiring healthcare and is the 6th fastest-growing technology company in North America. Here's how clinicians use our products. For us, transparency is key, so ensuring your goals and values align with ours is also an important step. Take a look at how we Work at Doximity.
Here's what you can expect
- Join the data infrastructure team to establish robust solutions for consolidating data from a variety of data sources.
- Collaborate with product managers and data scientists to architect pipelines to support delivery of recommendations and insights from machine learning models.
- Build and maintain efficient data integration pipelines.
- Establish processes and practices that can be automated, replicated and serve as standards for other teams to leverage.
- Willingness to work on a 3 to 4 hour-long take-home coding assignment to showcase your skills outlined above.
- Around 15 travel days per year.
Skills & Requirements
- At least four years of professional experience developing data infrastructure solutions.
- Fluency in Python and SQL.
- Passion for clean code and testing with Pytest, FactoryBoy, or equivalent.
- Experience with MySQL replication, binary logs, and log shipping.
- Experience building data processing pipelines that employ Big Data technologies and stream processing Spark, Kafka.
- Experience building data pipelines with Spark and Kafka.
- Experience with additional technologies such as Hive, Pig, EMR, Presto or similar technologies is a plus.
- Experience with MPP databases such as Redshift or Vertica and working with both normalized and denormalized data models.
- Knowledge of data design principles and experience using ETL frameworks such as Sqoop, Kafka, or equivalent.
- Experience designing, implementing, and scheduling data pipelines on workflow tools like Airflow, Luigi, Azkaban or implementing solutions on ETL tools like Informatica or DataStage.
- Experience working with Docker, PyCharm, Neo4j, Elasticsearch, or equivalent.
- Reasonable experience with Unix, Git, and AWS.
- Ability to self-manage, and distill large complex problems into manageable chunks.
- Willingness to work on a 2 to 3 hour-long take-home coding assignment to showcase your skills.
Our Technical Stack
- We historically favor Python, Kafka, Spark, and MySQL (leveraging SQLAlchemy), but use other tools when appropriate for the job at hand.
- Data storage solutions: Percona, Redshift, S3, HDFS, Hive, Neo4j, Elasticsearch.
- Workflow management: Airflow.
Fun facts about the data team
- We have access to one of the richest healthcare datasets in the world, with deep information on hundreds of thousands of healthcare professionals and their connections.
- We build code that addresses user needs, solves business problems, and streamlines internal processes.
- The members of our team bring a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds.
- Business decisions at Doximity are driven by our data, analyses, and insights.
- Hundreds of thousands of healthcare professionals will utilize the products you build.
- We like to have fun - company outings, team lunches, and happy hours.
- Full medical, vision, dental for you and your family.
- Stock, pre-IPO stock incentives.
- 3+ weeks of vacation (another week off during the December Holidays)
- 401K and flexible spending accounts.
- Life insurance and disability insurance coverage.
- Brand new MacBook Pro.
- All-company trips in fun places like Beverly Hills, Lake Tahoe, and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Doximity is the leading online medical network with over 70% of U.S. doctors as members. We have strong revenues, profits, real market traction, and we’re putting a dent in the inefficiencies of our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system. After the iPhone, Doximity is the fastest adopted product by doctors of all time. Launched by Jeff Tangney in 2011; Jeff previously founded healthcare pioneer Epocrates (NASDAQ: EPOC). Our beautiful offices are located in SoMa San Francisco.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply: https://goo.gl/oHB33r
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 6 أشهر
منذ 4 أشهر