We’re looking for someone who loves breaking things using innovative processes and approaches. We are a small group of distributed Testers (mostly in Canada) working with some of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Canada. We have multiple FT and PT roles open.
- You have previous experience in manually testing web and mobile apps.
- You’re an expert communicator.
- You know how best to communicate with team members and developers and see your role as tester as an integral part of the release process.
- You’re comfortable working autonomously, in an environment that isn’t bogged down by layers of strict process. * When something needs to get done, you get it done.
- You’re a self-starter, highly curious, comfortable with us releasing early and often, and see part of your role as being an advocate for the end-user.
- You’re super detail oriented and love finding bugs.
- Open to learning more about Rapid Software Testing
About us… We believe software testing is a social science, not computer science. This means we place more importance on people than machinery. We hire creative and diverse people and give them the autonomy to do great work. We’re strongly against separations of responsibility and throwing work “over the wall.” We built TestLauncher to be a remarkably great place to work.
We welcome all applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, actual or perceived sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, parental status, or caregiver status.