Deftly is a cloud-based application developed over the past two years to help small to mid-size digital agencies and marketing professionals improve their Client Engagement and Retention. The platform is unique in the marketplace – bringing together client interaction and collaboration, digital platform data and analytics, and context-rich presentation capabilities in a branded platform where an agency can create instances for each of their clients, and various staff at each client company. We believe that engaging clients more effectively is the key to communicating and reinforcing the client’s understanding of the value that the agency is providing, which leads to dramatically improved retention of those clients.
We are a 100% work-from-home company. We communicate extensively via Skype and some email, and we use cloud-based tools like Dropbox, Jira, and Zoho to store important information about our business activities.
We are looking to hire a Part-Time Sales Professional to help us begin closing and onboarding agencies who can benefit from the Deftly platform.
The perfect candidate:
- Has business-to-business sales experience;
- Engages well with prospects and customers, either in person or over the phone;
- Is self-sufficient, self-motivated, enthusiastic, adaptable and a quick learner;
- Is very tech-savvy and comfortable mastering new software – quickly becoming proficient enough to be comfortable demonstrating our software;
- Is comfortable following a sales process and updating prospect and account information in our CRM platform;
- Has excellent written and oral English-language communication skills;
- Is able to work from home in a focused and professional manner, with availability during US business hours in portions of all four time zones.
- Is available for 15-20 hours per week to start.
Additional fantastic skills for the candidate to have include:
- Experience working in the marketing industry – especially for a small advertising/marketing agency and/or in digital, content, email, or social media areas;
- Experience demonstrating and selling software;
- Experience onboarding, training, and engaging clients after the sale is complete.
- Any experience in a service-based industry with monthly, retainer-based business model (rather than a purely project-based model).
We are offering:
- A truly flexible home-based opportunity for a professional and disciplined candidate;
- Compensation of $15/hour plus commission to start.
- Paid time off (PTO) is accrued at the rate of 5 hours per month for part time employees, rising to 10 hours per month for full time.
- Health Insurance will be offered if employment hours reach an average of 30 or more per week.