Software QA Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
Olo seeks a skilled Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our engineering team and help us foster whole team quality and testing. You’ll work with a smart, passionate team dedicated to delivering amazing products and committed to a multi-faceted approach to product quality.
At Olo we develop an online food ordering platform used by many of the country’s largest restaurant chains, reaching millions of consumers. We are revolutionizing the customer experience at these restaurant chains, and we're looking for talented engineers to join our team and help achieve our vision. As part of the team you’ll play a significant and visible role in helping us build the most robust food ordering platform on the market.
This is a full-time position.
- Help us evolve our QA function from Quality Assurance to Quality Advocate.
- Promote team ownership of product quality for our platforms and products.
- Collaborate with product owners and developers to design, implement and maintain test plans, and test scenarios and test cases.
- Support our kanban flow and continuous delivery initiatives.
- Propose creative solutions to our testing problems, both technological and process.
- Identify and contribute to automated test solutions.
- Apply a variety of testing techniques to validate new features.
- Find and report defects with detailed, accurate and concise steps to reproduce.
- Recommend system enhancements where you see opportunities for improvements in UX, reliability, performance, etc.
- You are able to evaluate a product or user story specification and convert that into an actionable test plan.
- You can empathize with a variety of users, be they hungry consumers, restaurant managers, or Olo administrators.
- You demonstrate a strong command of manual and exploratory testing methodologies and general software quality concepts.
- You have worked in an Agile lifecycle and can troubleshoot at lightning speeds.
- You have extensive knowledge of web technologies and experience testing web APIs.
- You have earned a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or related field, or have comparable industry experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in an agile testing role.
- Experience working in a C#/.NET environment.
- Experience with version control (especially Git).
- Experience with TeamCity and AWS.
- Experience testing hosted/cloud SaaS web applications is highly desirable.
- Experience testing native mobile applications is desirable.
Olo is the leading provider of digital ordering for today’s restaurants. We help restaurant brands maximize revenue per square foot by delivering faster, more accurate, and more personal service to their customers.
We’re quite up-front about the technical challenges our business faces. Running a platform with multiple white-labeled front-ends, that maintains real-time connections into thousands of restaurants’ POS systems, and coordinates complex transactions between these and other third parties (such as payment gateways and gift card providers) is not for the faint of heart!
Olo is located at 26 Broadway in the historic Standard Oil Building, the former home of John D. Rockefeller. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, paid health, dental and vision care, stock options, a generous maternity/paternity leave plan and perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen plus a fully stocked wine fridge, and food events featuring our clients' menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|