DESCRIPTION: Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
Want to help make a deep impact on the lives of hundreds of millions of people all over the world? Are you passionate about shipping code? Come join a team of enthusiastic, hard working, diverse and highly talented people developing life changing software!
- The Apple Watch Software team is looking for a talented individual who is technically savvy, proactive, detail oriented, and can juggle various tasks efficiently. You will be a member of the software engineering team working side by side with engineers.
- Knowledge of consumer-oriented software development processes
- Familiar with general Software Quality Assurance methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of being proactive, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and well organized
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- 3+ years working on a SW development team
Set incoming bug priorities, verify reproducibility, perform regression testing Write test tools to aid in reproducing and debugging bugs Build up encyclopedic knowledge of bugs in our components Gather debug information for problem reports as needed Use debugging and performance analysis tools to do initial analysis of bug reports Test pre-submission engineering changes and submit projects Build and maintain tools to help the team remain productive and efficient Participate in engineering design and feature discussions
Computer Science background Familiarity with git and svn Knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, and/or Python/Ruby Familiarity with iOS development tools (Xcode, Instruments) Experience with automated build, continuous integration, and test automation systems
BS Computer Science or equivalent experience
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.