Software Engineering Managerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
About the role
VividCortex is hiring an experienced Software Engineering Manager to build empowered, high-performance software teams, manage our product development processes and vendor relationships, and take a lead role within product management. You will ensure that our engineering teams are successful by providing clear objectives and exciting challenges, supporting the team through mentorship, feedback, and professional development, and process management and planning. You will also be a key driver of the product team culture as the team continues to scale and mature. The Engineering Manager reports to the VP of Product Development.
What you’ll get to do here:
- Help us build empowered, high-performance software teams that routinely deliver their best work by providing them with clear objectives, exciting challenges, rewarding learning opportunities and just the right amount of organization and process.
- Support the teams by ensuring alignment to goals, strategies, and processes, and making their achievements visible throughout the company.
- Take a lead role working with Product Management and helping the team to research, define, design, plan and size work in our backlog. Apply your experience to help the development teams groom backlog work into sprints and deliver it successfully every time.
- Monitor individual and team performance, providing timely mentoring, guidance and feedback to ensure their success.
- Encourage a culture of customer-focus, quality, repeatability and sustainability throughout everything we do.
- Work with our Security team to products and processes that are inherently secure and promptly address the vulnerabilities that do emerge.
- Manage our AWS relationship and monthly spend to maintain high product margins in our operations.
- Assess hiring needs and manage onboarding and training processes as our team continues to grow.
- You are an engaged engineering manager with a track record of mentorship, transparency, continuous improvement, and repeatable product quality.
- You’re experienced in the general development, deployment, and operation of modern API-powered web applications.
- Experience with as many as possible of: databases, monitoring, SaaS, microservices, DevOps, CI/CD, AWS and secure software development.
- Experience leading remote/distributed teams of engineers.
- A 4-year degree from an accredited university.
- Ability to travel periodically to our headquarters office in Charlottesville, VA, and other locations where we have engineers.
At VividCortex, we want to build a diverse team because it's the right thing to do, and because we believe diversity is strength. We encourage applicants from all walks of life and all backgrounds.
VividCortex is a modern database monitoring platform that gives developers and DBAs deep visibility into the database. Our solution is delivered as software-as-a-service and helps our customers see and analyze the work their databases are doing in great detail. It addresses critical pain points in measuring and managing today's large, distributed, diverse storage tiers composed of multiple different clustered products, all working together.
Founded in 2012 by noted database experts, and backed by major venture capital and high-wealth individuals, VividCortex is headquartered in Charlottesville, Virginia with a remote team in Montevideo, Uruguay. With more than 750% year-over-year growth, VividCortex is a company on fire!
We have a fast-growing customer base of well-known companies, and a tremendous reputation in our market for delivering a high-quality, innovative solution for database performance problems that are common in tens of thousands of small and large organizations.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|