2017-09-01 22:19:22 True False
Software Engineer--Terraform Enterprise Frontend
Headquarters: San Francisco
HashiCorp builds devops tools for modern applications. We build open source tools, and we also build enterprise products on top of them. The HashiCorp suite empowers organizations to provision hybrid cloud infrastructure, secure secrets across distributed applications, and run dynamic resources.
At HashiCorp, we value top-notch collaboration and communication skills, both among internal teams and in how we interact with our users. We take care to balance and be responsive to the needs of our open source community as well as our enterprise level customers.
Engineering at HashiCorp is largely a remote team. While prior experience working remotely isn't required, we are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy.
HashiCorp’s Terraform is an open source project that enables you to safely and predictably create, change, and improve production infrastructure via the CLI. It codifies APIs into declarative configuration files that can be shared amongst team members, treated as code, edited, reviewed, and versioned.
Terraform Enterprise is built on top of our open source project Terraform. Terraform Enterprise is the best way to collaborate, validate, and execute Terraform in organizations large and small.
Our backend application includes Go services and a core Rails application, with an Ember.js front end.
Terraform Enterprise is deployed to customers in a multi-tenant SaaS environment and as a single-tenant installation within private networks.
This Position In this role, you can expect to:
- Build, iterate and ship features to make working with Terraform Enterprise a fantastic experience for HashiCorp customers
- Work on all frontend code responsible for Terraform Enterprise, including a set of core Ember.js applications and the view layer of a Rails application
- Help own automated testing of Ember.js applications
- Familiarity with infrastructure management concepts and ecosystem
- Experience working within the view layer of a high scale Rails application
- Comfortable with HTML (and templating languages such as Handlebars and ERB), CSS (and CSS preprocessors such as SASS)
- UI and UX design experience for web applications is a plus
At HashiCorp, we are committed to hiring and cultivating a diverse team. If you are on the fence about whether to apply, please apply anyway!
To apply: www.hashicorp.com/jobs/
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 10 أشهر
منذ 8 أشهر