Software Engineer - Ruby on Rails @ LifeWayنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 4 أشهر
LifeWay IT is producing cutting-edge products and resources that are changing lives.
The Software Engineer is responsible for the facilitation of communication, collaboration, and integration between software engineers and application engineers helping to rapidly produce results for our cutting-edge products and resources.
We are looking for a great Ruby on Rails developer. Your primary focus will be on full-stack development of consumer and business facing systems. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer(s) and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
You’ll work independently on deliverables but also participate in a very collaborative environment with teammates from various backgrounds coming together to solve challenging problems as a team. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Develop new user-facing features using Ruby and T-SQL
- Build reusable components and libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Support an existing production Rails application
- Minimum of 3 years experience, strong proficiency in Ruby and the Rails ecosystem
- Experience delivering code using TDD or BDD
- Proficient to Advanced understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Strong knowledge of web standards
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools — We use Git
- Specialization in HTML5 and strong knowledge of its specification
- Experience working on a fully remote team
- Experience supporting production servers using tools like Nginx, Unicorn, and Ansible a plus.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|