Primary responsibility for core PHP development of the Megalytic product - a revolutionary SaaS platform for digital marketing reporting.
You’ll work directly with the company co-founders to take the already successful product to the next level. You will implement new features from scratch, as well as improve the existing codebase. You will take part in decisions determining the future architecture of the product.
We are a geographically distributed team. That means you will work remotely and communicate with us on a daily basis using Skype and other collaborative technologies.
You will be responsible to:
- Design and implement all aspects of the MVC architecture written in PHP.
- Refactor and continuously improve our PHP codebase.
- Work with the CEO to design solutions to the data visualization and reporting challenges that our customers need us to solve.
- Work with the VP of Engineering to implement robust and scalable technology solutions that support our full product stack.
You need to be a serious PHP coder for this position. We are looking for an individual with the following skills:
- 3+ years of PHP programming experience.
- 3+ years of experience with RESTful APIs, MVC, LAMP stack and how its elements interact with each other.
- Working experience with Zend Framework.
- High ability to refactor an existing code base.
- Excellent English (verbal and written).
These skills are good to have, but not required:
- Working experience with Laravel.
- Working experience with Propel ORM.
- Experience with Java.
Megalytic is a startup that is revolutionizing the world of digital marketing reporting. Our software has been purchased by over 800 digital marketing agencies serving small and medium businesses. These agencies save substantial staff, time, and money by using Megalytic to automate marketing campaign performance reports. Megalytic is implemented as a cloud-based solution (i.e., SaaS) that integrates data from multiple sources including Google Analytics, AdWords, and Facebook.
The atmosphere at Megalytic is informal and hours can be flexible as long as the work gets done, deadlines are met, and customers are happy.