Software Engineer .NET, C#, webنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
This position is a full-time, on-site position in Ft. Washington, PA with the option to work from home frequently (multiple days per week). 100% remote work for candidates outside the Philadelphia region is possible for candidates with exceptional communication and remote collaboration skills.
About This Opportunity
Lincoln Investment is looking for a well-rounded .NET software engineer with at least five years of professional experience to join our growing Application Development team in Ft. Washington, PA on a full-time, on-site basis.
In the short-term you will be responsible for developing customer-facing web applications, APIs, and other critical software. In the long-term you will contribute to strategic system modernization efforts that will enable corporate growth for decades and help build a healthy, sustainable, fun, and professional software engineering team.
What You Will Learn
- How to build software for the financial industry, with high standards for UX, security, accuracy, performance, and regulatory compliance
- How to modernize / integrate legacy systems and integrate with 3rd parties
What You Will Do
- Build HTTP APIs and web applications and integrations with 3rd party APIs
- Build .NET-based infrastructure to support operational and reporting needs
Required Knowledge / Experience:
- Server-side .NET development skills: C#, SQL, ASP.NET (Core) / WebAPI
- Proven software design skills: OO (SOLID, GoF), HTTP / REST APIs, architectural patterns, functional programming
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Automated testing experience: unit, integration, etc.
- Experience with contemporary development tools, continuous integration / delivery: Visual Studio 2015+, Git, TeamCity, Node, Octopus Deploy, etc.
- Deep understanding of HTTP for building web apps and APIs
- Working knowledge of encryption and web security issues
- Relational database design, querying, performance tuning
- ASP.NET Core experience
- SSO / Identity technologies and services (SAML, OAuth/OIDC)
- Financial industry experience
- Business intelligence platforms and tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services
- Production deployment experience with Azure or other cloud environments
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field, or related field and a minimum of five years of professional experience
Please include with your resume any links to programming-related projects you are able to share: GitHub, web sites, apps, blog posts, etc.
With almost 50 years of proven industry leadership and expertise in delivering investment strategies, Lincoln Investment is a leading broker/dealer. Our network has grown to over 800 financial advisors nationwide, and we serve the diverse financial needs of over 270,000 clients representing over $24.7 billion in assets.
At Lincoln Investment, we treat each client relationship as the most important part of our business. We're proud to be one of the fastest-growing independent broker/dealers in the industry, and we stand out in our community as a top workplace for employees.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|