Software Engineer in Test (SET)نشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 4 أشهر
Do you thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced team? Are you curious about how things work and enjoy trying to break things? Do you want work where you are valued as a key member of the engineering team? If so, read on…
At Olo we develop an online food ordering platform used by many of the country’s largest restaurant chains, reaching millions of consumers. We are revolutionizing the customer experience at these restaurant chains, and we're looking for talented engineers to join our team and help achieve our vision.
As part of the team you’ll play a significant and visible role in helping us build the most robust food ordering platform on the market. You’ll work with a smart, passionate team dedicated to delivering amazing products, but who understands that first and foremost that our software must just work. Specifically you will lead our efforts in test automation, developing appropriate test frameworks that will validate our systems at different application layers.
Any engineer may work at Olo’s headquarters in New York City’s Financial District or remotely from anywhere in the U.S. In fact, more than half of our engineering team is remote!
This is a full-time position.
- Lead the evolution of our test automation frameworks so that we are continuously testing
- Propose and design innovative solutions to testing problems
- Collaborate with developers and testers to identify candidates for automation
- Develop or select tools that will result in increased test coverage across our platform
- Support and encourage tool use by Developers and QA Engineers
- Measure effectiveness of test automation to know when to improve/change/retire certain approaches
- Stay abreast of architecture changes and how they affect automation frameworks
- Be able to report on automated test coverage across the platform
- Mentor QA Engineers and Developers in automated test design and implementation
- You keep your tools sharp and know the pros and cons of various automation frameworks
- You are proficient in at least one programming language (C# preferred) and excited to learn new ones
- You have built multiple automation frameworks from scratch that target different application layers
- You have experience with tools and frameworks such as TeamCity, Postman, Blazemeter, and Selenium
- You are passionate about testing and how to leverage automation to facilitate and increase test coverage
- You have earned a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or related field, or have comparable industry experience.
- You pass our developer-level coding tests
- Experience working in a C#/.NET environment
- Experience with version control (especially Git)
- Experience with TeamCity and AWS
- Experience testing hosted/cloud SaaS web applications is highly desirable
Olo is the leading provider of digital ordering for today’s restaurants. We help restaurant brands maximize revenue per square foot by delivering faster, more accurate, and more personal service to their customers.
We’re quite up-front about the technical challenges our business faces. Running a platform with multiple white-labeled front-ends, that maintains real-time connections into thousands of restaurants’ POS systems, and coordinates complex transactions between these and other third parties (such as payment gateways and gift card providers) is not for the faint of heart!
Olo is located at 26 Broadway in the historic Standard Oil Building, the former home of John D. Rockefeller. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, paid health, dental and vision care, stock options, a generous maternity/paternity leave plan and perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen plus a fully stocked wine fridge, and food events featuring our clients' menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|