Help CaterCow scale!
CaterCow is a small team doing big things in the food world - we are a marketplace that helps thousands of offices, event planners, and individuals order food for their groups.
You will be one of our first engineers and have a HUGE impact on the success of our company.
As a Full Stack Developer reporting to the CEO / technical cofounder, you will design and write code that allows us to work with 100x the number of customers and restaurants in every major US market.
In your first 6 months, you should expect to...
- Build internal features that directly support our Operations, Sales, & Package teams
- Find opportunities to improve our Infrastructure (AWS experience is a plus)
- Identify bottlenecks and speed up various pages / queries as we hit new limits from user growth
- Deploy new customer and caterer facing features to improve retention and conversion
- Improve analytics and A/B testing to support and empower non-technical teams within CaterCow
- Be involved in major product and company decisions
A few reasons CaterCow might be interesting to you
- We LOVE food and geek out on eating everything and anything
- We have a 5+ year track record of product market fit in major US markets
- Work on an engineering team built by Airbnb's second engineer
- Our revenue and profitability are growing significantly
- We do fun stuff together (in the past we've traveled to Switzerland, Istanbul, Greece, and South America)
- We're playing to win and intend to be the biggest, most successful group food ordering company in the United States