Software Engineer (Core Systems) - SolidFireنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
NetApp, a market leader in all-flash data storage systems, is looking for talented team players to join its SolidFire division in Boulder. Born out of the largest cloud infrastructures in the world and purpose built around the problem of delivering high performance applications from a multi-tenant infrastructure, we have revolutionized the way visionary companies acquire and deploy storage solutions. NetApp counts some of the world’s largest enterprises and cloud service providers amongst its current customers, and the pace of growth has accelerated once we became a part of NetApp in February 2016.
NetApp is looking for a Software Engineer (Core Systems) to join our new Solid Fire team. Solid Fire’s product is a rapidly growing enterprise class data storage company currently in production with an all SSD solution, specifically designed for large scale, public and private cloud deployments. Solid Fire is delivering high availability, high performance, fault tolerant software that runs concurrently on up to 100 nodes. We flawlessly pool resources and can maintain data integrity even when the network, rack, node, hardware, device, file system, kernel or other software components fail. This is a great opportunity to work on a high powered team delivering an industry changing product within an extremely high growth sector of the tech industry.
● Previous systems level software development experience in the enterprise storage industry or with another highly complex, distributed systems product.
● Multiple years developing in C++ on Linux (or expert C programmer with the ability and desire to quickly learn C++) ● Strong experience developing highly multithreaded, systems level applications
● Experience optimizing system level code where performance is critical
● Distributed Systems (distributed processing/algorithms/applications) with concurrent execution within multiple threads, running on multiple cores, running on multiple nodes as part of an overall system cluster
● Experience with Boost and/or STL libraries
● Experience with Block and/or File System (NFS) based storage systems
● Knowledge of hashing techniques
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is required. 6 to 8 years of experience is preferred
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, a Master Degree, or a PhD; or equivalent experience is required
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, moderately complex technical tasks
About Us NetApp’s SolidFire division delivers the industry’s leading all-flash arrays to drive the transformation of the data center, enabling customers to thrive through increased efficiency, execution and agility.
NetApp strives to hire smart, talented, dedicated employees who are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. Our SolidFire division, located in beautiful downtown Boulder, CO, offers our employees a fulfilling work/life balance in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment. We provide a full range of benefits. Our team is world-class and represents one of the hottest opportunities in the technology sector today. Come join us in building the Next Generation Data Center!
Posting Category - Software Engineering
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Posting Location USA - Colorado - Boulder
Requisition Number 42715BR
EEO - Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|
|العنوان||الولايات المتحدة, Colorado, Boulder|
تقدم لوظائف مماثلة
|Senior Software Engineer - Personalization Engineering...
|Senior Engineering Manager - DTC Architecture - Nike D...
|Software Engineering Manager