What you'll do
Your responsibilities will include the continuous development and improvement of the current backend and service architecture of Centralway Numbrs.
You will administer and support our backend API, databases and other components. Researching and remaining up-to-date with the latest technologies will help you to implement scalability and redundancy in all parts of the application.
In close cooperation with the various departments of Centralway, you will continuously develop and improve the backend structure, based on the product vision.
Our Technology Stack
- Go and Java programming languages
- Elastically scalable Microservices
- Hosted on AWS
- More than 1 billion API requests
- More than 100,000,000 new events daily
- Thousands of concurrent users
Who we're looking for
- Truly exceptional software engineers
- B.S. or M.S. degree in a technical field such as Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in at least one modern, object-oriented programming language, such as Golang, Java, C++, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience working with distributed systems and Web services
- Experience with Git and continuous integration, with a passion for benchmarking and optimisation
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
Centralway’s focus is on developing products to manage banking transactions and assets. The platform provides banking services for the consumer, as well as the development and implementation of banking software towards financial institutions. We are currently looking for a Backend Engineer, at the earliest possible start date, to strengthen our position in the industry.
What we offer
- Technology - Only the most cutting-edge technologies are used and we are constantly innovating. Our technical architecture is based on the use of Microservices, a block chain technology, and a proprietary machine learning technology.
- Remote work - Live and work from wherever makes you the happiest! Do great work from an environment that you are comfortable in.
- Self-development - We offer to our employees a clear career chances by offering an experts and manager career path that ensures equal development opportunities.
- Work / life balance - Work/life balance is important to us, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Salary - We offer highly competitive salaries. Our salary formula adjusts to your experience and cost of living.
- Equipment - We provide a Macbook to ensure that you can do your best work.