What you'll do
Working alongside our design, business and project teams, you will join our team of top engineers in developing and shipping new features, using state-of-the-art technologies.
You will design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Android code. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our Android apps, within a team of engineers, ensuring the best possible performance and quality.
Additionally, you will conduct regular code and peer reviews to ensure the quality requirements are met.
Our Technology Stack
- Fully native app written according to reactive programming approach
- Communication with the server API based on REST and WebSocket interfaces
- Fully automated CI/CD system on Jenkins utilizing physical devices and the Espresso framework through Testing Support Library
- Highly distributed system based entirely on microservices in production for 2+ years
- NoSQL as a primary data store
- Hosted at AWS
- Fully automated deployments using CI/CD and Ansible on Jenkins
Who we're looking for
- Truly exceptional software engineers
- B.S. or M.S. degree in computer science or equivalent work experience relevant to the role
- Android development experience
- Experience with third party services (RESTful APIs, XMPP, Websockets) to integrate mobile applications to server-side systems
- Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Passion for benchmarking and optimisation, with a preference for writing clean and elegant, test-driven code
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
Centralway’s focus is on developing products to manage banking transactions and assets. The platform provides banking services for the consumer, as well as the development and implementation of banking software towards financial institutions. We are currently looking for an Android Engineer at the earliest possible start date, to strengthen our position in the industry.
What we offer
- Technology - Only the most cutting-edge technologies are used and we are constantly innovating. Our technical architecture is based on the use of Microservices, a block chain technology, and a proprietary machine learning technology.
- Remote work - Live and work from wherever makes you the happiest! Do great work from an environment that you are comfortable in.
- Self-development - We offer to our employees a clear career chances by offering an experts and manager career path that ensures equal development opportunities.
- Work / life balance - Work/life balance is important to us, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Salary - We offer highly competitive salaries. Our salary formula adjusts to your experience and cost of living.
- Equipment - We provide a Macbook to ensure that you can do your best work.