Software Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 5 أشهر
Build the next generation of DevOps tools and workflows!
Service and mobile development are quickly taking over the development world and with them has come the notion of DevOps. We are building services that help developers build, verify, deploy and monitor their application and services… regardless of type or platform. We're looking to make the Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment part of our product best-in-class and we're assembling a team to do just that. Our CI / CD platform will support all app types and all environments (Mac, Windows, Android, iPhone, etc.) and it'll make use of and promote the latest trends in the industry (YAML, Docker, etc.). We’re looking for talented developers who seek big challenges and are excited to tackle the hardest problems in this space.
Learn more about Visual Studio Team Services and what we build here: https://www.visualstudio.com/team-services/
What makes this a great place to work?
There are a number of things, but here are the highlights:
- The people here are smart and they really care about the work that they do. They are also a pleasure to work with - we don't believe in big egos or contentious work environments here.
- Microsoft makes a point of ensuring people have a work-life balance. We offer 3 months paid paternity leave for men and 5 months for women, 12 paid holidays (on top of your vacation and sick leave) and a flexible working schedule.
- We have a brand new, modern office space that finds the right balance between encouraging collaboration yet ensuring the ability to focus when needed.
- We run a hosted service which means that we ship new features daily. The work you do has immediate benefits to customers.
- Our compensation tends to be higher than most other companies in the area.
What you can expect: As an engineer on the Visual Studio Team Services team in Raleigh, NC you'll be part of an 8-12 person agile team working together to ship weekly updates to Visual Studio Team Services and the products around it. Your role will consist of:
- Designing, developing and testing new features and bug fixes.
- Code reviewing code developed by your teammates.
- Analyzing how your code and features are performing in production to influence future product decisions.
- Participating in your team's sprint and product direction planning activities.
- Working with a subset of the following technologies that interest you the most: ○ C#, ASP.Net, HTML5, React, Typescript, Node, SASS, Azure, WPF, Java, SWT, SQL, and many others
- Strong object-oriented design skills gained from at least 2 years of working with OOP languages and patterns.
- 2 years’ experience with one or more of the following: WPF, Ajax, jQuery, ASP.NET, SOAP, REST, .NET, SQL
- A BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent is preferred
*Legal * Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|